Chapter XVIII

She wears strength and darkness
Equally well
The girl has always been half godess
Half hell

-Nikita Gill

"WHERE IS SHE?!?"

"WHERE IS SHE?!?"

To say Bailee Poppy was startled was a huge understatement. When Molly Weasley stalked into the hospital wing, everyone was scared.

"Molly! I'm fine honestly-" Bailee tried, but no one wins when Molly Weasley is in the scenario.

"There you are! Child what caused this? Are you okay? How did this happen? Are you okay?" Molly asked in a frantic voice, touching Bailee's face checking for literally any scratch.

"Molly-" Bailee grabbed her hands to stop her from fretting "-I'm okay, alright?" Bailee Said in a calm voice. Molly calmed down a bit and sat down in the nearest chair, refusing to leave.

***

A week later Bailee was released from the hospital wing. Fully recharged, and so ready to start studying for NEWTS. Hermione was terrified of studying alone again, from what happened last time. So now every time they wanted to study, they did it in the library.

A few more weeks went by and soon months. Umbridge was gaining more power and soon enough she got titled "High Inquisitor" What ever that meant. More DA meeting were happening. Fred and George were making big plans for their joke shop, with a lot of Bailee's help.

It hit Bailee slowly that this was her last year at hogwarts, she was leaving in a mere two months.

That would be it.

She would be an adult.

She would have responsibilities.

She would have her own place.

With her own bills and checks coming in.

Her own grocery lists.

Her own problems.

It was crazy to think about. It felt like just yesterday Bailee got her letter from hogwarts, her parents so proud of their daughter.

Bailee was content, for now.

***

However things at Grimmauld Place could not be any more different.

Bill was still sulking in his own sadness, and anger. And Sirius was not helping, contrary to his belief.

For example, let's go back.

4 months ago...

Bill Weasley sat in his bedroom, staring at the wall, hoping it would bring her back.