𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 ⟡ yandere! jungwoo

-pairing: yandere! jungwoo x reader

-word count: am i supposed to count?

-warnings: gore, violence, mentions of blood, implied sex, use of drugs, and death

-lowercase intended

-⟡-

it was the end of the week. a sense of relief washed over, for she wasn't needed anymore. she was free.

until the reality sank in. she was alone and no place to go. tears streamed down her cheeks as her strong, emotionless facade crumbled.

was that one moment of satisfaction worth it?

the neon street lights flickered on, signifying the coming of the moon and the departure of the sun. the old familiar sign came into focus, the yellow letters of Regulate flickering rapidly.

as soon as the door opened, a small bell began to chime, announcing her arrival. his eyes flashed with recognition, and his lips curled up into a soft smile.

"what can i get for you, miss..?" he said feigning ignorance to her annoyed expression.

"you already know jungwoo," she replied, pulling up a stool and resting her elbows on the countertop.

he slowly noticed the tear-stained tracks that glistened on her cheek. as jungwoo raised his hand, she flinched. but the blow never arrived.

"who made you sad?" he asked as he gently trailed his fingers up her face, "don't be sad. you'll make me sad."

"it's nothing," she said, trying to hide her face from his gaze. the moment of embarrassment and shame soon came to pass as a click reached her ears.

"your drink," the bartender, jaehyun announced, a smirk evident.

grateful for the interference, she quietly sipped her drink, the bitter taste of the alcohol washing down her throat. lost in her thoughts, she sat oblivious to eyes trained on her face.

"hey," she said with hesitancy to no one in particular, "can i stay over?"

"sure." jungwoo responded, sliding over, "do you want another drink?"

"i guess," she said, almost unsure if the words coming out were truly hers.

"mojito or margarita...?" he asked, shaking a bottle of carbonated water.

"give me the strongest thing you've got." she said, chugging the rest of her drink, "don't leave me here when i pass out."

she wasn't sure how many rounds she had done after a while, but there was one thing she was sure of, a dull ticking noise that resounded in her ears. shut up. her vision started to dance with white specks. get out! loud noises resounded in her head, as she relived her argument. just go and kill yourself. her eyes began to feel heavy, and before she was aware of it, she was asleep.

-⟡-

when she awoke again, the warm sensation lingered. pulling the sheets closer to her body- wait. she doesn't have any sheets.

suddenly awake, she scrambled to observe her surroundings. a small bed with metal posts was tucked into a corner, with a large circular window above the headrest that looked out at a city skyline. a lamp placed near the edge of the couch that she was laying in, illuminating the room in a soft glow.

a small note was tapped to the wall.

hey! if you are reading this, you must be awake :) i went out to go get some painkillers and medicine for your hangover. help yourself to the food in the fridge, i have strawberry yogurt! ♡ junguwu