blarh hrhr

SHITTY AND UNFINISHED STUFF

ILL FINISH IT LATER MAYBE

~Solkat very nsfw~

Sollux ran his hands through Karkat's hair, his blue and red eyes locking with the shorter trolls yellow. Grasping his nubby horns he pulled their faces together into a rough kiss. Their breathing got faster and shallower as the psionic struggled with the button on his skinny jeans. Pulling them down Sollux unleashed his tentabulges which writhed as they searched for Karkat's nook. Collapsing onto the floor, Sollux entered Karkat, first one bulge and then a second. The mustard blood started thrusting, as the mutant adjusted to match his tempo.

"A-ah ... S-Sollux!" He gasped, his gravelly voice pulsing in time to the rhythmic thrusts.

A pulse of electricity throbbed through Karkat, making his hair stand on end. Glancing up he saw that Sollux's eyes were glowing, his psionics out of control, electrocuting the lower blood. Karkat let out a yelp as Sollux climaxed, a surge of electricity charging through Karkat's spine and half a bucket's worth of yellow genetic material gushing forth from the mustard blood's nook. Worn out and panting, Sollux collapsed on top of Karkat.

"You fucking asshole, we're not done yet, " He mumbled.

Sollux moved down Karkat's body and guided the writhing bulge into his mouth.