《 08 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Can you hurry up?" Hoseok asks as he leans against the door.

"Can you not hurry me up?" You turn to him. "Ready."

"ReAdY." He mimics you.

You slap his arm and he laughs. Both of you walk downstairs and are met with the other boys and Haesung. You wore a tight dress that stopped mid-thigh which was probably the reason for the guys checking you out.

"Damn ma." Jin playfully flirts.

"Shit, what's yo number?" Jungkook winks at you.

"Is everyone ready now?" Taehyung interrupts the flirting, hands crossed in front of his chest, jaw tightened.

He has a red button up shirt on and a long dangling earring. You'd be lying to yourself if you said he didn't look really good.

Namjoon chuckles. "Relax." He pats his friend's back. "Let's go."

• • • •

"Everyone remembers what you have to do?" Haesung questions and everyone nods.

He passes the earpieces around and you all put them in.

"What are those?" You ask Namjoon as you point at the six different colored speakers.

"Each speaker is connected to your mic. I didn't want you all to talk above each other or at the same time so these are helpful since they light up when you talk." He turns on the speakers from his computer and looks over at you to try it out.

"Hello?" The orange speaker lights up. "That's so cool!"

"Jin is a lil bitch," Jungkook says which lights up the yellow speaker.

"Okay, that's enough." Jin interrupts him. "Let's go have some fun."

You all walk in and Gare walks up to you all.

"Old friend!" Gare greets Haesung, pulling him into a hug.

"I think you remember my son and the boys."

"Of course," Gare grins and shakes their hands. "But I don't think I've had the chance to meet this gem."

"This is Y/N, my sons... uh." Haesung trails off.

"Friend." You speak and he looks over at you. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey, dad." Suan comes up from behind Gare. "Who are these people?"

"Right, I don't think you've ever met them," Gare remembers. "This is Haesung, the boss of these boys and this is Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, And Y/N, Taehyung's friend."