Paradise ( Nam Woohyun )

You are my paradise .

Woohyun's POV

"tok tok tok" knocking sound that  familiar singing through my eardrum .

" just come in ~ " I ordered .

" gwaenchana ? " A woman sat by the bed corner , she's my mom .

" Im okay mom . Im okay ."

Flashback (one month backwards)

" Why a break up Park Youngshin ? all of a sudden ? " Woohyun blows his anger .

" Mian . I just ...cant ...with you anymore ... " Lowered her head .

" If i ever did  anything that hurt you im sorry but please not a break up please .." He beg . Holding her hands with a deep stare into her eyes .

" no you did nothing wrong ..its just me .. please . let me go . " she let go off her hands hardly from him .

" im sorry . " she continued .

Youngshin turned her back ,walked away to find her ways out from their apartment .

" no please no . i love you . "

woohyun runs to catch his love . He pulled her by the wrist and turn her around . He hugs her , tightly .

" Woohyun please ..." she sobs .

" Please tell me why .." He whispered . Youngshin could tell that his nose reached her shoulder by the warm blows she received .

" you wouldnt understand . please just let me go .." She tried to escape from the hug but woohyun handcuff his hands . He hugs Youngshin even tight .

" no i wont let you go . i wont . "

Now , both of them are crying . The room that fills with sobbing and teary conversation .

" Okay i will not go anywhere . Now please just let me go . " Youngshin exhausted from trying . She gave up .

Woohyun agreed to Youngshin . He believes her . He released the hug .

" what do you want from me ? i make it happens . for you to let me go . "

" All I want is you . Without you , im living in hell . "

" I'll make it for you . I give you that paradise . "

" huh? " Her words fluttered woohyun . Her actions confused him .

Slowly , Youngshin reached for upper denim button . Open them one by one .

" An---hi . not --that -- " he's out of words . cant barely speak .

He speechless .

Now she left with her pink lingerie and mini skirts on her.

" this might be the last thing i can do for you . "

She makes her move towards woohyun .

woohyun that is currently shocked couldnt move an inch from his place .

" no .. i dont mean it with this ..."

" Dont speak . "

Youngshin moves even closed to him . She places both of her hands on woohyun's shoulder .

" dont speak i said . " She shut woohyun with her lips .

Woohyun's eyes get bigger due to the sudden kiss . But he didnt refuse . His eyes closed in a slow motion .They're swaying to each other . They got their eyes closed but manage to found their ways to the room .