I Love You

A note from my friend who wrote this oneshot:
To you Ice readers, this starts where Aina left you curious of what actually went down that steamy night. We all know Aina never went frontal or too graphic on the M scenes, so I'm warning you this won't be like how her usual writing is. You know how innocent and beautiful this scene sounded through her writing, right? Well this one will be full on smut!

The beautiful emotional parts to this are what Aina told me to include, but the rest are all my imagination.

This oneshot will fall under NC-21.

I've warned you!

__

Slowly, Kris raised his head off the pillow to tilt his head for a better angle. His lips then carefully parted to engulf hers. Yeojin didn't respond at first until Kris poked his tongue out as he brought his hand to hold the side of her face. Her lips parted permitting an access for him.

No words were exchanged, but he hoped she could feel how much he loved her, how much he regretted not loving her sooner, and how much he wished her heart was only his. He hoped she knew that he was there to stay.

Their need of air momentarily stopped their wordless exchange of inner desires. For a moment, their eyes—accompanied by heavy breaths—took over communication. Unlike a few hours ago when her eyes stared at him in surprise, now her eyes stared deeply into his. As if searching for an answer. As if wanting to say something. Maybe trying to silently say "I love you" again. Whether to convince herself or him, Kris did not know. But no convincing was needed for him. He knew what he wanted. He knew what he wanted to say.

Propping himself higher on his forearm, he tucked strands of her hair behind her ear with his other hand and whispered, "I won't leave you."

Her reply was wordless. Yeojin blinked once. Then another time. She circled her arm over his shoulder as Kris closed their distance again.

As minutes passed, their kiss turned more passionate. Like a burning fire being added fuel, his desire for her was set ablaze. His hand on the side of her face traveled to her nape to pull her even closer, to her shoulder, then to the small of her back. Carefully, it went down to the hem of her sweater before it slipped inside. Touching her skin, Kris felt like his hand got burned. But it didn't stop him.

Her sweater slightly rode up along with his hand that went up higher on her back. That was when he stopped and gently pulled away from the kiss. If he went any further—

Goddamn! I'm losing my mind here!  He mentally cussed while Yeojin only stared at him with hooded eyes; her face flushed and her lips swollen.

"Jin..." His voice came out above a whisper between pants.

Yeojin, who was also panting, only hummed in reply. "Hm?" He saw her gulped.

"I'll always be by your side." He pecked her lips then stared at her eyes again. "I love you," he confessed. God! He swore he wouldn't be tired of saying this to her. "I love you." His thumb inside her sweater made small circles on the bare skin under. "Will you"—his thumb moved to trace the ribcage under her skin and he heard her breath hitched—"let me love you fully?"

If she stopped him, he would. Kris promised himself he would.

Yeojin cupped his face with both hands. Her gaze on his eyes fell to his lips. Gulping, she pulled his face toward hers and kissed him. Her reply was once again wordless, but Kris couldn't complain. That was all he needed.

Slowly and unsurely, his hand under her sweater went up from her ribcage to cup one of her mounds. Yeojin let out strangled breath causing the kiss to break apart.