The preview

*Pitter patter Pitter patter*

The sound of the rain was interrupted by the sounds of a women's feet quickly moving to her special destination in the woman's hand was what she described as a sacrifice... a peace treaty although it was nothing but a tool to bringing her downfall. She knocked once, twice, and a third time for she was in a rush to be held by her lover once again. She was giving up her first step to her own generation. Her life as well. The mysterious person opened the door hastily and snatched the child out of her trembling hands. They said 4 word that made the lady's heart stop for a mere split second. "a deal's a deal"
She smiled before her eyes open a fraction and her heart was ripped from her rig cage and given to her husbands wandering soul.
***
I stared at the mirror with a blank expression as my eyes were being drained of their colors and getting new ones. They were raided from there normal blue and green changing into a mixture white swirls with specs of gold and swirls of black that would make darkness itself Jealous. The pupils were dilated Like a cat or dragon. My face held misery as each cut and bruise shared a story not good or bad.  My life consists of this now I just clean my wounds and get ready to head to school. I made sure to take the long route just so I could listen to music alone. My friend dami was waiting for me. I wear a Hoodie with long sleeves because I like the feeling of the warmth healing my cuts mentally. Dami looks at my face as cuts littered my cheek. I smiled as the sight of the mean girls walking over. My daily routine was to getting beat up and just take it. I wasn't having it today. She smiled and made fun of me thinking I was gonna take it. I replied as harsh as she is every single day. She stared at me mouth ajar and her eyes showed a sign of shock. She quickly hid her shock and scanned my pale but curvy body up and down. She stopped at my eyes and gasped. She shifted and whispered something in her 'boyfriends' ears. He smirked and looked at me. He checked for any signs of people before turning into a brown wolf. I widened my eyes ever so slightly. I looked at dami and she just smiled and shifted into a small greyish and whitish wolf. She growled before darting under him and attacked the first mean girl. Drake was advancing on me he then tackled my and scratched my elbow as I just looked at the blood. I saw dami get shoved and her paw was bleeding. I lost it and smiled at the blood before wiping it with my finger and licking it. Everyone stopped to look. I smiled as my teeth were getting sharper and longer. My ears were being changed and relocated. My nose was changing to a black and my smelling got better. A long scaly tail started growing out of my backside. My eyes colors were swirling violently. Drake froze he charged at me before getting flingged back. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.... and...

This is a preview