One

Chapter one: say cheese!!

Y/n's Pov

Tomorrow's my birthday ill officially be...

21

" so tomorrow's your birthday, right? " jimin my partner asks.

" mhm, it is " I replied as I wrote down my notes.

" you're turning twenty-one, right? Are you excited? " he asks again.

" of course I am " I smiled then let out a sigh when the bell rang.

" well see ya later birthday girl I gotta go taehyung is having a crisis and might shave off all his hair " jimin rushed as he put away his books in his bag.

" peace! " he did a peace sign and walked out the door.

" Sheesh, I hope taehyung doesn't end up looking like Caillou " I mumbled as I put away my books.

" YO Y/N " a loud voice boomed through the classroom.

I looked up and seen Hoseok and a sleepy looking yoongi behind him.

I put on my bag and rushed over to them.

" so tomorrow's your birthday? " hoseok asks and I nod.

" well don't forget about the job interview you have the next day with us at the bakery " hoseok added.

oh, my fucken GO-

" God hoseok way too fucken kill the mood I was planning on getting shit faced tomorrow too what the hell " yoongi elbowed hoseok in the stomach.

" OKAY OKAY, ANYWAYS THAT'S NOT WHY I CAME HERE BUT TOMORROW YOU'RE GONNA BE A WOMEN " Hoseok fake cried.

" what is she right now? A man? " yoongi chuckled.

" Well, she looks like one-" I glared at hoseok and he looked scared.

" he wanted to give you this " yoongi put down his backpack and pulled out a purple gift bag.

" this is from us " hoseok smiled.

" open it at home " he winked and took off.

I watched the two walk away.

My phone started ringing.

" OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT MY CAT " I shouted and started running.

Huh? Why is he calling

I picked up the phone and kept running.

" YO WHERE U AT HOE?! " jungkook yelled.

" WHY? BUT IM AT SCHOOL STILL ". I shouted into the phone and heard a deep sigh before he hung up.

-
I walked inside my house and seen jungkook on the floor in nothing but his boxers covered in rose thorns.

" y-you didn't tell me there was a rose bush ".

" you never asked and why are you here?" I ask looking around the living room and seen two more suitcases.

I was about to ask who's they were but-

" MY FUCKEN ASS IS PRICKLY " Jungkook shouted and turned around and flashed me his butt.

I erupted in laughter " hey your butt looks bigger are you working out?" I ask.

" oh yeah I did start working out recently- HEY DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT ".

" whatever lay down ill take them out"  I put down my bag and walked to the bathroom to grab the tweezers.

" huh? " jungkook looked confused and I let out a groan.

" wait w...what are you gonna do?! It's not a good time to pluck my eyebro- FUCKEN SHIT YOU CHEESE BLOCK " Jungkook screamed as I pulled out three thorns.

I met jungkook in 8th grade

We had all of our classes together so we became friends like that.

Also because he farted really loud in the library and I took the blame for him.

Jungkook was laying back down on the floor holding his butt.

I smiled and pulled out my phone to take a picture of us.

" SAY CHEESE " I shout and took the picture.

" I...hate you.." he mumbled.

I patted his head and got up waking over to the kitchen looking for some snacks.

Shutting the fridge I was surprised by a familiar face.

" AHHHHHH "

" WAHHHHH "

Seokjin and I screamed as we came face to face.

" YOU FUCKEN SCARED ME " his eyes were wide and he had his hand over his chest.

" YOU SCARED ME!! " I took a deep breathe and calmed down.

" RAWRR...oh I'm late " a growling nam popped out of the pantry.

" what the hell are y'all even doing here? " I ask and all three of them giggled.

" SURPRISE!!! " they shouted.

" What? I'm confused " I said as I scratched my head

" HOWD U EVEN GET IN?! " I ask again.

" the door was unlocked " jungkook shrugged and I heard seokjin gasp.

" THATS NOT OKAY SOMEONE ELSE COULD OF CAME IN HERE AND WAITED TIL YOU CAME HOME AND THEN THEY COULD'VE BOOTY TICKLED YOU- " namjoon covered seokjins mouth before he kept going.

" anyways tomorrow's your birthday so we came to surprise you like good friends " jungkook smiled.

" but besides that I call dips on sleeping on her bed ! " namjoon shouted.

" I call dibs on the blue couch " jungkook threw himself on my blue couch.

" I'll take the red one " seokjin laid down on the red couch.

" ha yeah you're all good friends ha yeah I'll take the floor " I rolled my eyes and stomped away back to my room.

-

I ended up sleeping outside since seokjin and jungkook were basically having a snoring competition in their sleep.

I laid on the bench in the backyard next to my cat biggie cheese.

" MEOW BITCH THIS IS MY SPOT " biggie cheese hissed at me.

I whined and quickly got up from the bench and I decided on sleeping in the garage.

this is great
-