Part-1

Khushi was sitting in front of her DM since many hours and thinking about her and arnav's sweet, bitter moments from the time she fell in his arms till today arnav going out with his past so easily.

"Where i was wrong? That it become so easy for arnav to think about his past,spending his present and doing planning for future to spend with his past .I very well know its not only his but also my fault is also but where?

Had i have taken my self granted and allowed arnav's past to replace me in arnav's life which only belongs to me no one else. I had no problem with his past yes it pricked but ok i had also past. But i have moved on from my past then why not he.
Will he like if i roam, talk like he do with his past NO correct.
Oh god i can't even take name of my past and here he is enjoying  with his past. He knows my past don't i that right to know his past.

What i have done and what he has done is all this happening in OUR life. I think only in my life or i am noticing what is happening and he is so busy with his past that he is not able to see what is happening in OUR life.

Has the time come to show that there is one other world also which is different from his thinking? Is it that time we're I can  prove myself to him?

really but in love there is no such thing happens because a person knows his/her love value in his/her life. I know his value in my life.
But do  i also  know his value in my life?
Because if i have known his value in my life  this phase of OUR life not come.

Reality is i have taken myself granted
Reality is i haven taken my love granted
Reality is i have taken my present and future both granted
The result is he took me, and our relation granted which gives his past  opportunity to take over OUR present and future.
Reality is i myself aloud others to give me pain.

Now i will not take myself granted, i will cherish myself my life will do what I actually wanted to do and show him there is another world too where he might not belong. This not as a payback or revenge its just shows my value in this beautiful world of DM i will prove not for him but to myself and i will do it at any cost. I will do all the things only and only for.

                          "Myself"

*******
If you guys are thinking that this  story is from the Sheetal track then the answer is Yes and No both. There are few stimulates the rest is totally arshi and for heaven sake no shyam fiasco i hate that and it will be a small story