LET GOD BE HEARD

This is the biggest problem I have now. I want to see GOD'S kingdom every where. The wait is over and I have no more strength to hold my self. What is the point in holding myself when I want GOD to be heard. What is the way?

So I have developed the habit of writing. I try to write in as many writing apps as possible. Leave my small short works, so that when I meet him, at least I should have a reason.

Readers please forgive me for writing things so short because it is not my mistake but it is the problem of the readers, I am a writer who tries utmost any writing apps and my main intention is to spread GOD.

Sounds silly but it is the truth. I love to fill the entire chapters with the name of GOD but can't write GOD for money. I got surprised that the readers of webnovel pay $25 dollars per month just to read stuffs which we scribble for time pass.

Isn't it pity that this apps don't go free and charge you readers and why should I write in chapters and increase curiosity and later on make someone else feel sad after losing their coins for my writings.

I have written the same in webnovel and now here because if they pay so much how much do you people pay. Everywhere money, money and money. Just to spend some time you need to spend money.

I have decided my stories will be too short like a poem. I don't want to be a writer on climbing the ladder of your money. Stories are meant for mere timepass and people shouldn't end paying for it just to read our scribblings. So if you like my thought hug my stories or if you feel this is too much do what you feel like doing. But never expect lengthy stories with lots of chapters. This mistake I won't commit in any of the Writing apps I write. It is nearly impossible to find a book or any such thing because I hate business in matters of knowledge. It should become free. Then only it is knowledge otherwise it is business.