Messages

Sana slumped herself on the vacant seat that was saved especially for her. It was Friday and that means partying all night due to weekends, but in their case, they just wanted to hang and catch up with one another. They decided to meet up at Mina and Chaeyoung's place since it's the nearest to everyone's workplace.

"Tough day?"

She turned her head at the voice and gave her sweetest smile. "Tzuyu", she pecked the younger's lips and shook her head, "It's all good. I'm just exhausted." The Taiwanese patted her back with a nod. Sana then started to search for one person in the room, only to be disappointed about her absence. Mina, Nayeon, and Jihyo were chatting happily in the living room while Tzuyu was just listening to their conversations. Jeongyeon was situated at the kitchen counter with Dahyun, drinking some red wine. And just then, Chaeyoung gets out of the bathroom and makes her way beside Tzuyu.

"Hey, Sana" Chaeyoung smiles at her as she reciprocated it. "Where's Momo?", Sana asked right after the short greetings. And so, Chaeyoung points to the direction of the balcony. There she sees her friend seated, watching the night view in Seoul. "She's been there since she got here", that worried Sana.

She then signaled Tzuyu that she's going out there to catch up with Momo.

The older Japanese was obviously startled by the sound of the sliding door.  "You scared me", Momo giggled. "Right", Sana winked as she giggled along with her fellow Japanese, "What's up? You're drowning in your thoughts again."

Momo just shook her head, not wanting to talk about it. And Sana, being good friend that she is, decided not to pry. She knows Momo would eventually tell her at some point.

-

"Will you sit down and stop walking around like a mad man?"

Momo glared at Sana, pissed off. She's been pacing back and forth while Sana just watch her best friend go on. The former then sat beside her friend, sighing at the process. "Why don't you just tell me? Is it work", Sana raised her eyebrows with a questioning look. Momo shakes her head, "I'm not even sure I should be happy that it doesn't have anything to do with work."

Sana couldn't hold in her laughter, especially with the way Momo is acting. She's like a kid who was scolded by some scary adult. "You think this is funny?"

Sana leaned back on her chair, slightly offended. "Woah there", she shrugs. She thought Momo would tell her but they've been there for a few minutes now. "Guess this is serious. Now tell me, Momo."

The stressed Japanese sighed for the nth time that night. "It's Nayeon, she's been messing with me."

Not receiving any reply, Momo finally turned her head to Sana, "I'm frustrated, Sana, Fucking sexually frustrated."

Sana giggled, making Momo even more upset. "Okay, I'm sorry", Sana smiles, "Your hormones, Momo. You have to hold it in sometimes."

The older Japanese stands again, leaning at the wall and her head down. "You don't understand. It's been a week. I wouldn't be this way if she hasn't been teasing me", she paused to glance at her girlfriend who was engrossed with Jihyo's story. "But she is. She's doing this push and pull thing with me, real bad"

Sana raised her brows and as if Momo knew what was in Sana's mind, she handed the younger one her phone. "See this", she scrolled to Nayeon's past messages to her.

"Oh my god, Nayeon's a bad girl", Sana covered her mouth, shocked at how vulgar Nayeon is with her messages. "You guys are basically sexting and she suddenly cuts off your imagination by saying she can't see you, that's cruel."

Momo cocks her head to the side, "She is such a cock block the other day."

"Oh tell me about it", now entertained, Sana was all ears with her silly grin. "We were at, making out in her apartment. She turned me on and suddenly goes like, 'I'm going home, I need to finish a presentation for tomorrow's meeting'. How can she do that? Is it fun to tease me?"