~1~

"!.. -where are you?... This isn't funny! Come on, stop kidding around!" Evan was screaming at the top of his lungs. He was starting to get out of breath and was getting very anxious. There were so many trees around him... So many beautiful trees. 'I don't understand.. where the fern am I?' he thought. What was he searching for anyway? Should he say who? He was so confused. He started running throughout the forest, feeling as if he was being watched or even being chased. Evan heard a noise above him and suddenly, he looked up. The sky was a gorgeous midnight blue. Evan could feel his heart beating rapidly. His head was spinning and he was desperate for air. His lungs felt as if they were burning, from how fast he was currently running. His eyes were hot and itchy from crying. He spotted a beautiful oak tree to his left and started to climb. He climbed all the way to the top and sat down on a very thick branch, put his hand to his heart, and felt the rising and falling of his chest. One, two. three, four, breathe in. One, two, three, four, breathe out. Evan's heartbeat was starting to slow down and his eyes became heavy. Calmly, he placed his head on the tree trunk, feeling peaceful and tired, he began to shut his eyes.

"Evan. EVAN. EVAN! GET UP!" Evan woke up with a start. He was panting extremely hard. "Evannnnnnn~" the voice sang. "Who's calling me? Who are you?" Evan responded to the voice in the distance. "LOOK DOWN AND YOU WILL FIND OUT." Startled, Evan slowly peered his head to the bottom of the tree trunk. 'What the fern is that!? Is that a person!?' He stared hard at the figure on the ground and after about a minute the shadow moved. "Hello? are you okay?" Evan asks the figure. The figure suddenly makes eye contact with him, and in an instant Evan understands. 'Holy fern!' he whispered. 'Is that me? Why am I bleeding?' 'WHY IS IT RUNNING UP TOWARD ME?!' The bleeding Evan started climbing to the Branch where normal Evan sat. In attempts to get away from the horrifying object, Evan climbed higher and higher till there was nowhere to go. Bleeding Evan was getting closer and Evan started getting nervous. Evan climbed as high as he could to escape, but there was nowhere else to go. Evan took a large breath, And let go of the branch he was holding on to.

I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS 1 FLIPPING CHAPTER FOR OVER 3 1/2 HOURS. WTF! Its 10 pm, and I have FSA reading tomorrow. Guess who still doesnt give a damn, and is gonna keep writing. please let me know if this sucked. This chapter took way too fucking long to write. I'm exhausted, IK its short. Love you, Goodnight!