A/ɴ

Heyo! Author-chan here! 

I don't usually write author notes in my stories just cuz I feel like there's no point and nobody reads them anyway, but that might just be me. Who knows. 

I just wanted to write a little something before I get these oneshots out. I'll be writing my own oneshots that are based on ideas of mine. These oneshots will potentially become a story of their own. If you get what I mean. 

But, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't request anything. Nobody does anyway, so I figured I'd write this just to test out if these ideas are good enough to be made into actual stories/fanfics. Fair warning, some do contain lemons/smut/whatever-you-wanna-call-them. 

If you want to request:

- I am telling you now. Your request has a 100% chance of being LATE. (The one-shot book is something I do on the side and is not as highly prioritized as many other one-shot books out there)

- Please specify if you want lime, lemon, fluff, angst, or a combination of these. (Lemons take the longest to write because I try to diversify them. I have 20-something or so books that contain lemon chapters. If my lemons are too similar, they become repetitive and, thus, become boring to read)

- You can request any character you want whether from an anime, game, TV show, webtoon, etc. (If you request an explicit chapter, whatever character you picked will be aged up to 19 or older if not already. If not explicit, then I accept doing a character in high school. However, the reader will be the same age as the character)

- Please specify whether you have a plot in mind or you would like me to write it (Make it clear whether you have a plot you would like or you would like to leave that to me. Keep in mind that if the plot is left to me, it'll take a bit longer. I like to be diverse so I try to make all my plots completely or somewhat different. If you have a plot you'd like me to write, be specific)

That's pretty much it. Please be patient with me. I'm aware that these are being written late. I know that. I'm also aware that it's my fault because I tend to bite off more than I can chew. However, please know that they will be written.