ʏᴜᴜ ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ || ☁️

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at Karasuno. Well...if you count volleyballs flying everywhere...yeah, it was an average day. The team was in the gym practicing. One person in particular, however, didn't seem to be focused. It was as if his mind wasn't here at the moment.

"Noya, watch out!"

Before he had time to react, the ball smacked him right in the face. He fell back with a thud. Little birds flew over his head. Tanaka ran over.

"Noya-san!"

Nishinoya sat up, rubbing his head. "I'm sorry, senpai!", Hinata yelled.

He shook his head and looked up to see Tanaka, who held his hand out to him. Nishinoya accepted it and was lifted off the ground.

"Are you okay?", Suga asked. "You've been spacing out this whole time."

"Yeah...I'm fine...", he answered, sounding as if he were half-listening. 

The rest of practice went like that. He would occasionally get hit until Suga and Daichi told him to step out because he would get some serious injuries if he got hit anymore. Still in his daze, Nishinoya sat on the bench. 

A blush made its way to his cheeks. He looked at the floor as butterflies fluttered in his stomach. His longtime friend and crush, M/n L/n, had asked him out yesterday. Today, the h/c haired male had asked Nishinoya to dress up because he was planning on taking him out. 

<Flashback>

"Hey, Nishinoya!"

I looked towards the door to my classroom. "L/n's looking for you."

I stood up and made my way over. The guy from my class left, leaving me alone in front of M/n. "Hey. Mind if I talk to you?"

"Sure."

--

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

He turned to look at me. My heart started beating faster when he stepped closer, trapping me. My back was against the wall. His hand was placed next to my head, his face just inches away from mine.

His e/c eyes were so mesmerizing, I could get lost in them. "Yuu...", he muttered.

My breathing halted when I felt his lips brush up against mine. I tensed up a little when he placed his other hand on my cheek, bringing me closer. The kiss itself was passion-filled. I let myself relax into it, kissing back. 

After a while, he pulled away. "What was that for...?"

He smiled gently. "I love you, Yuu."

<End>

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Everyone was startled and looked towards Nishinoya, who was ruffling his hair. "WHY DID HE HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!"

--

Nishinoya left to go change back into his uniform. As he was putting on his jacket, he started thinking back on M/n. He still couldn't believe that M/n had asked him out. After all, they were friends. He never once thought he would return the feelings.

He was looked at as kind, helpful, considerate, and was known as the Heart Breaker. This was because he had so many people that liked him. And he had to reject them. Thus, he left a trail of broken hearts behind.

Everyone always wondered who this dream boy would pick to call his. Who would've thought it would be Yuu Nishinoya? But, while he was confused, he was also happy to have M/n by his side. He guessed it was true what the girls said. It felt good to call the masterpiece, M/n L/n, your boyfriend. 

But, could Nishinoya even call him that? I mean, all he did was declare his love. Does that in itself mean they were officially dating? Who knows. Nishinoya could only wonder. He gathered up his things and left the gym. 

Whatever the answer, all he knew was that it made him happy to know he shared mutual feelings with M/n.

--

The Karasuno team huddled up in the bushes to spy on Nishinoya. He was sitting on a bench outside. "Why did you drag me along?", Tsukishima added. 

"Shut up!", the others whisper yelled. 

He looked away in annoyance. Poor Tsukki wanted to go home. After a few more seconds, a tall figure headed towards him. Nishinoya looked towards the person and stood up. 

"Sorry about that, Yuu", he said. 

His eyes widened when he saw a single rose in M/n's hand. "Here."

A smile graced the h/c haired male's face as he handed him the rose. "M/n..."

"Right now...In this moment...I want to officially ask you...Yuu."

Nishinoya watched as he got on one knee and smiled up at him. He held his hand gently. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He smiled down at him. "Yes."

M/n stood up and pulled the shorter male closer to him. "I'm happy to hear that."

They shared a passionate kiss once more. "YEAH!! GET IT, NOYA!!", Tanaka yelled, blowing their cover. 

"Tanaka!"

He was pulled back by Daichi. A blush made its way onto Nishinoya's face. He turned to face M/n when he heard a chuckle. He leaned closer to him, their noses touching. 

"M/n, the others are here", he protested. 

"Let 'em look."

His face turned thousands of shades darker as he was kissed once more by M/n. Eventually, he got so into the kiss that he wrapped his arms around M/n's neck, letting his fingers tangle in his lover's h/c hair. M/n licked his bottom lip. 

He didn't hesitate to open his mouth, letting the other's tongue invade his mouth. "I'm going home! I didn't stay past school hours to see people make out!", Tsukishima yelled, stomping off while Yamaguchi ran after him.

Nishinoya then realized they had been making out in front of the team. He tried to pull away, but the taller male simply held him closer. He placed his hand at the back of Noya's head to keep him in place. 

Finally, they pulled away from each other, panting heavily. A thin string of saliva trailed down the corner of Nishinoya's mouth. His cheeks were flushed, eyes half-lidded. M/n chuckled. 

"I love you so much, Yuu."