Prologue

Bailee Madison as Cheryl "Cherry" Bennington

*Imagine her with red hair*

Cherry Bennington has been best friends with Sam LaRusso since they were in diapers

Cherry Bennington has been best friends with Sam LaRusso since they were in diapers. Living across the street certainly helped. Cherry spent most of her time at the LaRusso's since her parents are both lawyers and she is an only child.

She earned her nickname for her dark cherry red hair - Daniel came up with it - and it's stuck since. There are times where she forgets that her real name is not actually Cherry. Being friends with Sam has its benefits.

At a young age, Cherry and Sam were both taught karate. Sam had stopped learning when she was twelve, Cherry didn't stop until 14 because she loved karate. But she realized that Mr. LaRusso has a company to run. She still practices in her spare time, but she's been doing dance and archery as well. Cherry has four main friends: Sam, a girl named Aisha, and two boys - Demetri and Eli. Sure, she's friends with a lot of people, but those are her main friends.

Cherry has a good life - despite her parents not being around as much as they used to when she was younger.

She was focused on school, wanting to be a nurse.

She was focused on dancing and archery.

But as soon as she met him, she didn't know that her life would flip upside down.

But for the better or for the worse?