Like a Brother(Damian Wayne And Dick Grayson x Reader)

In this, the reader is married to Dick. 
Y/N- Your Name
H/N- Hero Name

 "Y/N, you need to come home", Jason gently grabbed her hand.
  "I'll go home when I'm good and ready", she jerked her hand away from his.
  "You can't stay out here forever, Y/N", Jason sighed and walked away from her and to the 12 year old boy.
  "I'll get Y/N to go home", he mumbled. Jason was slightly shocked. Damien and Y/N were never close. The only reason they even knew each other even existed was because of Dick. Now, he was in a hole in front of where Y/N stood.
  "Alright. Be careful. There's a storm coming", Jason walked to the car and got in. Damien walked to stand next to Y/N. He looked up at her to see her fighting tears while holding her slightly large stomach.
  "He loved you. And the little runt in your stomach", Damien mumbled. Y/N let out a choked laugh.
  "He loved you just as much", Y/N wiped her eyes.
  "Nah. You were his world", Damien smiled, "It was kinda cute when he talked about you. He was like a little kid."
  "I never thought you'd use the word 'cute'. You've always been so grown up like", Y/N sniffled.
  "I've still got some kid in me", Damien shrugged as droplets of water hit his head.
  "You should go home", Y/N mumbled, "You'll get sick being out in the rain."
  "So will you. And Grayson would kill me if he knew I let you get sick and let the possibility of losing the runt happen", Damien stated.
  "I just don't want to leave him yet", she mumbled, "I want to stand here until I can forget what it felt like to hold his hand. I want to stand here until I can feel it again."
  Damien grabbed her hand, "I know it's not as good but you'll have to do with your little brother's hand."
  Y/N looked down at the 12 year old, "Thank you, Damien."
  "Don't get used to it. It's just what he would have wanted", Damien glared.
  "Come on, kid. Let's go home", Y/N smiled weakly and they began walking to the car. She let him drive home and then went to make dinner. Everyone ate in silence and the whole night Damien didn't leave Y/N's side. The rest of the family found it odd but they didn't object. That night, Y/N went to bed early. Damien too. But within moments Damien was in Y/N's room.
  "I know it seems weak but Grayson was always the one that comforted me when I had nightmares. But he's not here and...", Damien trailed off.
  "Come on, kid", Y/N moved over and patted the bed beside her. Damien crawled into the bed beside her and yawned. Y/N began humming. Damien wanted to object but then he listened to it for a moment. It was beautiful. He just listened until he fell asleep.
                               ***
Months passed and Damien was sleeping in Y/N's room every night. She somehow kept the nightmares away. And he hated to admit it but she had become one of his favorite people to be around. No, she was his favorite person to be around. She was in the middle of having the baby. When the baby was born, the first one in was Damien.
  "The little runt is kinda cute", Damien said, trying to hide his excitement.
  "His name is Bruce", Y/N smiled. The baby had too little hair for them to tell the color yet but his eyes were the bright blue of his father. Damien loved him instantly. He was beautiful.
  "He's okay, I guess", Damien touched his cheek with his finger. He grabbed his finger and stuck it in his mouth. He smiled then forced a frown.
  "You know it's okay to show that you love him", Y/N laughed softly.
  "Okay, he's more than okay", Damien smiled.
  "He's perfect", Y/N smiled. A few days later they took him home. Damien never left the baby's side and anytime he would cry, he would take care of it. He allowed Y/N to sleep, because he knew she needed it with being H/N and fighting enemies so much. Damien grew even closer to Y/N and Bruce. Soon his hair was visible. It was a dark red color. Y/N and Damien were sitting on the floor with Bruce, playing with him a few months later. Y/N laughed softly as Bruce pulled Damien's hair.
  "Y/N", a voice said softly from the doorway.
  "Jay, I told you I was...", she trailed off as her eyes met the bright blue of her husbands. Her dead husband.
  "Y/N", he slowly walked towards her and Damien looked up at him.
  "It's impossible", Damien stared, wide eyed.
  "It's not. I'm here. I was never really dead", Dick kneeled in front of Y/N. She gently reached out and touched his cheek. She touched his other cheek. Both hands shook as she trailed her fingers down his face, over his lips, back up, and through his hair. Y/N cried out as she realized he was real. She threw her arms around him and buried her face into his neck. She breathed deeply and began crying.
  "Grayson, how is it possible?", Damien asked, still holding Bruce.
  "I'll tell you later. Is that my handsome Bruce?", he asked, moving away from his wife and picking up the baby.
  "Yes", Y/N smiled.
  "He's much more handsome than his father", he smiled as he cooed softly.
  "I still can't believe this is true", Y/N cried softly and hugged Dick and Damien. She had her three favorite people in the world. Her son, her brother, and her husband.