one.

"See also you later! Bye~," I said as I wave my friends goodbye. The spring break passed rather quickly, only the weekend left till school starts again.

I hadn't done much to be honest. I'd been to this small studio, which my friend owns, a couple of times. It has a simple recording booth and basic things for recording, and a dance room. Most of my time was spent in the dance room. Honestly speaking, I am not the best, but I like to think I'm at least an ok dancer.

I was walking towards my house after having spent almost a whole day with my two friends. The sun was setting, which creates a beautiful view. Me being my clumsy self, too busy looking at the sunset that I almost ran into a lamppost. Luckily, Sam called my name and made me snap out of my thoughts. He came to a stop after running towards me. "You forgot your bag," he said panting. He handed me the bag I left in the studio. We continued to walk together, since we live quite close to each other.

"What are your plans after we graduate?" he asked out if the blue. The question took me by surprise. It made me realize I hadn't really thought about my plans after graduation seriously. With emphasis on seriously. Of course I had thought about it. I wanted to travel, so I dreamed of a scholarship abroad, preferably one in Korea. I had always been fascinated by Korea, since my grandmother always talked about it. I knew that dream wouldn't come true, so I had to think seriously. "Not sure... I was hoping to major in English and become a teacher. I don't know.." I replied to Sam after thinking of what to say. I still didn't sound to confident in my words and decision, but he decided to not push any further.

"Any updates on your favorite boys?" He said with a teasing smile. I bet he didn't like the silence after my previous answer. I didn't mind though. I laughed and hit him on his arm. "Stop teasing. You know I'm not crazy obsessed. I like their music and happen to find them cool guys," I stated, "But since you were asking, they just had a comeback." He laughed and nodded.

I got into Stray Kids through my friend, Jennie. She has always been into kpop, especially boygroups. I have always been into any kind of music actually. I always had a slight preference for RnB or soft pop. That hasn't changed, but after Jennie introduced me to Stray Kids and the world of kpop I became interested in yet another genre. I'd been in love with them ever since.

Seconds later we arrived at my front door. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow or something," he said. "Yeah, I was thinking of going to the studio again. Bye~," I replied. I entered the house. Immediately the smell of a home cooked meal welcomed me. "Hey, I'm home! What's for dinner?" I said as I entered the kitchen. "Hello love, how was your day?" My mom asked, completely ignoring my question. I explained what we did, which was basically just a bit of dancing and fooling around, and then headed to the table for dinner. I brought some of the things along. My dad came from the living room and we all sat down to eat.

After dinner I headed up to my room and changed into some sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. I connected my phone with my speaker and blasted some random music. I was having my own party basically. I always enjoyed blasting all kinds of music and dance and sing to it. It was as if I was an artist for a few hours.

When I got tired, I decided that it was time for me to get ready for bed. After I brushed my teeth and did my whole routine, I lay down and set my alarm for 9am. I promised Sam to go to the studio. Tomorrow is the last day before school starts again, so I plan to make the most of it.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep, without knowing what tomorrow would bring me.

___
hello~~
i started this story and i hope it turns out ok. i know this chapter isn't the best and a bit boring but i didn't want to start with stray kids immediately. i'll try to publish the next chapter very soon. i'll try to make it longer as well..
hope you enjoyed!