The Beginning

This Story is the Original Plot line of Tune Mujhe -Although I had mad some changes over here .And This Story is inspired from lazyakabookworm Tum Mere Ho

Beautiful Cover By My Choti 😘
Nandinixxmanik

Rogue in Love

"You both are husband and wife from now onwards !" as soon as Gauri hears Pandit's words a lone sad tear slips from her orbs but the groom's smile blooms as he looks at her through the corner of his eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You both are husband and wife from now onwards !" as soon as Gauri hears Pandit's words a lone sad tear slips from her orbs but the groom's smile blooms as he looks at her through the corner of his eyes .

Gauri was all decked up for her special night where two souls intertwine drenching and promising each other to hold onto and love each other .

Gauri's breath quickens as her eyes fills in fear hearing his steps which was coming closer towards the close door . She gets down from the bed – Her petite frame trembling in fear as she sucks onto her breath . The door lock latches opening as he walks in – Passing her a glance , He closes the door locking it .

With each step he took forward Gauri takes a step back , She finds herself caged by muscular arms . Gauri flushes her body into the wall if possible but he leans forward with a smirk pressing his body into hers . She inhales sharply in fear as his breath falls on her cheeks . His hands cup the side of her cheeks as he closes his eyes and leans in to press his lips into hers . Their lips touch lightly as Gauri tears up – her tears streaming down her cheeks .

He pulls back feeling the wetness in his palms . He finds himself raged seeing her biting her lower lip crying silently while looking at him in agony .

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouts making her flinch on her steps . Her shoulders slump as her throat clogs up in a lump. Before She knew she was on her knees sobbing loudly while covering her face with her palms .

"Please –Leave me Omkara"

His eyes fills furious as he looks down at her and pulls her up digging his nails into her fragile arms as she lets out a cry "What did you say?" – His voice shuddered the little confidence – His tone clearly meant No one could dare to speak against him but She did as she wanted to free herself from this hell .

"Leave me please –Omkara!"

Omkara pulls her closer while placing his palms on her bare waist while flushing her body into his tightly if possible "What was the day today –Jaan?"

Gauri looks up trying to wriggle but the way he held her tightly she knew – He was The Rogue – The Dangerous Rogue who would burn her alive if she dared to leave him . His knuckles cracked in a fist around her waist . His abs were flexed and was hard for her fragile frame. He held her tightly but careful enough not to hurt her but what is the use ?

"Wedding!" Gauri's voice cracks as she says in a soft whisper

Omkara smiles with a smirk while patting her cheek slightly while the arm still held her in place "And tonight of ours is named us what?"