Mirage

| Robyn

"Mmmmm." My back arched deep, causing his body to sink even deeper between my legs. "Tell me you love me, Robyn." His smooth voice flowed effortlessly against my skin. I shook my head "no," knowing he could feel it against the top of his head, as his lips attached to the sensitive spots of my neck.  "That wasn't a question." I felt his tongue trace my skin through his words. Another series of low moans rolled freely off my tongue. "I can't do that." I whispered lowly. I could no longer feel his lips against my neck, but I still could feel his fingers against my skin.  His touch had managed to immobilize me. I was stuck under his command. I could barely even open my eyes to glance at him.

This power he had over me was unbearable, but I didn't want it to stop. I don't think it can stop. 

I gasped loudly as I felt his hand grip into my thigh.

His breath trickled through the lace material of my panties and lightly grazed my vertical smile. "Answer me." He growled lowly against me. I cried out just as low. He was teasing me....torturing me. I couldn't understand what I did to end up here.  "Robyn..." His voice trailed off from a soft whisper to nothing. I fought hard to open my eyes, but it was impossible. Unbeknownst to him, his touch, his voice, the way he was talking to me...it had all brought me to the verge of an orgasm.

I didn't wanna give him that. He didn't deserve it, not after everything we've been through.

"Stop." I muttered through my whimpers. I felt him reluctantly pull away. His eyes beamed into every inch of my flesh as I shook a little from the lack of his touch. I laid there a moment longer before gaining the strength to sit up. My eyes finally looking at him. A low breath left my lips as I smiled a little.  "What?" He asked in an irritated tone. I laughed softly as I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Tell me what you want to hear?" I purred softly against his ear. "You know what I want to hear." I smirked against his earlobe as I fixed my lips to mutter exactly just what he wanted to hear. "I..."

"Robyn wake up!" I stirred in my sleep as I felt my blanket being ripped from my body. My eyes flew open as I glanced around. My breathing, uneven as the same touches I once felt in my dreams, no longer existed. "Mel, what are you doing here?" I sat up as I kept scanning the room. "Uh, what are you looking for?" Mel asked as she followed my eyes.  I looked back at her. "Brayden. Where is he?" She scrunched her face up. "Robyn you don't know a Brayden. So I have no idea what you're talking about." She laughed nervously as I stared at her blankly. "I do know him, Mel. We've been on trips together, to games and we work together. I know him. I know his touch. I know his voice. I can still smell his scent." I looked at Mel as she stared at me blankly.

  "Are you okay?" She touched my forehead, and I smacked her hand away. "I'm fine." I spat as I got up. I knew I wasn't crazy. I knew Brayden. We shared a lot of time together, good and bad. I just couldn't understand why Mel kept assuming I didn't.  I glanced at the clock. I knew I had a meeting but I was in no rush.  "I'm going to make you some breakfast, Robs." I nodded my head and waved Mel off as I stepped into my bathroom. I stripped my clothes away and started the shower. I gazed into the mirror as I examined my frame. I could feel my skin tingling in the places Brayden once kissed. 

"Mel!" I yelled out for her as I stepped into the kitchen. "No need to yell, I'm right here." I glanced at her and laughed slightly. I pressed my body against the island in my kitchen as I prepared to slide into my shoes. My hand rested against the granite surface and almost instantly I felt my knees grow weak.

My chest heaved up and down as my breath became caught in my thought. "Oooo shittt." I cried lowly as my hands latched onto the back of his head. This wasn't right...we weren't supposed to be here, but it felt so good.