chapter one

YOU'LL SEE IN TIME

"He's the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I broke up with my boyfriend of two years because of him!" Mina, a short girl with now red puffy eyes, sobbed, gathering the sympathetic looks of everyone around her and a few comforting pats on the shoulder.

The man sitting across the desk from her nodded, focused on every word coming his way from all the crying, yelling and sighing boys and girls around him.

"Oh, please, I got divorced because of him." another girl folded her arms and scoffed.

"Me and my best friend aren't talking now because of him."

"He slept with my brother... then with my sister too."

"He hit on my mom."

"He told me Billy Ray Cyrus was his godfather..."

"He fucked my boyfriend!"

29.

29 was the count of lives Kim Taehyung had ruined.

It was a pretty regular case for Karma. The number was average for a playboy like him, the things he did as well... with a few exceptions (seriously, Billy Ray Cyrus?).

It was the type of people Karma took care of; the type who don't always get what they deserve; the type who mostly get away with doing bad stuff. This Kim Taehyung was the perfect example.

"I understand," Karma said, "I am going to send one of my best men to sort him out. Don't worry, he'll get exactly what's coming to him."

The boys and girls ceased their crying and proceeded to frantically thank him. After that, they left the office. Karma was sure every one of them was gonna sleep a little better tonight. Because that's just what his services do.

He looked at the picture of Taehyung on his computer one more time.

"He's pretty cute for a jackass... But aren't they all."

Karma got up from his chair, still staring at the picture.

"Damn, really cute."

He sighed before fixing his tie and walking to the door, ready to make magic happen.

"Too bad I'm gonna ruin his life."

-

yeeeeeaaaa i barely update but why not drop a new fic just for the hell out of it!

so this is based on Marina's Karma from her new album LOVE + FEAR (go listen to it if you haven't , she fucking saved 2019)

andddd yeah!! i rlly hope you are gonna enjoy it, do let me know what you think so far and maybe even what you would like to see in this fic! i luv u all and thank u so much, byeeeeeeeee

z