Shit Follows

It was the middle of tour, and Waterparks was playing a hometown show in Houston. Travis had agreed to go with them for the three Texas dates they would be playing, since his pretentious ass couldn't be bothered to tour with them for a full run. Awsten, Geoff, Otto, & Lucas sat on the tour bus, waiting for Jawn & Travis to return with the Chipotle they had ordered.

"This fucking blows, can't they get here faster?" Awsten whined like the little bitch boy he is. This statement caught him a stern glare from Lucas. "Damn, okay, okay," Awsten followed, not wanting to piss him off.

It wasn't long before the door opened and Jawn & Travis walked in, holding the food bags. The six men immediately dove in, practically inhaling it. After they ate, Otto piped up, "You know, Chipotle always makes me really horny." He looked at Awsten with a dangerous glint in his eye, "And you know what I want when I'm horny." This caught the attention of the other boys, who also shifted their gazes towards Awsten, who began quaking in his Yeezy's.

The overall mood changed from careless lunch to what was inevitably going to be a horny shitstorm. Jawn was the first to begin stripping, the others following suit, and after about two minutes, the only clothes that remained on were Geoff's necklace and Awsten's skinny jeans. "Aren't you going to take your necklace off?" Travis asked the tall boy.

"Um, no? The triforce necklace stays ON during sex," Geoff demanded, asserting his stance and not taking shit from anyone.

"Awsten why the FUCK are you still wearing pants," Otto boomed at the red-haired twink, who shuddered in fear of what the dom would do to him if he didn't get his shit together.

"Th-They're too tight, daddy," he stuttered out. It was true. He always bought the tightest pants to look like as much of a whore as possible. He craved the attention it brought him.

"I think you're lying," Lucas sneered.

Awsten exasperatedly cried out, "Maybe if I shit myself you'll know I'm sincere!" This caught them all off-guard, but still peaked their interest nonetheless. Awsten's bold exclamation brought about expectant looks from the other men, and he knew he had just dug his own grave. Knowing there was no way out of it now, he took a gulp before loosening his bowels. He could feel the hot flow of shit seeping into the tight denim he was wearing, but he didn't care a fuck. The small boy let out a wanton moan at the feeling, and in the corner of his eye he could see Lucas beginning to jerk off.

Geoff had had enough of sitting back and watching Awsten shit his pants, so he advanced towards him. He shoved his hot and wet fingers in Awsten's waistband and forcefully pulled his tight pants & underwear off, causing shit to leak onto the couch. "Fuck," he muttered, "This is so fucking hot."

He wasn't the only one who thought so. The pile of steaming shit on the couch was radiating a smell that instantly made the other boys even hornier- if that was even possible. Travis made his way over to Awsten, grabbing lube out of the cupboard on the way. He squeezed some of it onto his fingers before shoving them inside Awsten's already slightly stretched out asshole. He was scissoring his fingers, making sure Awsten was ready for what was to follow.

"Do you think you're stretched enough, princess?" Travis asked the red-haired boy, who nodded and let out a soft moan in reply. This was enough for Travis, who immediately shoved his cock inside of Awsten, using nothing but the remnants of lube from his fingers and the leftover shit to ease himself in. Geoff took notice of this, and came up beside Travis. He pressed his tip against Awsten's asshole before slowly inserting his way in next to the nasally boy, immediately matching his thrusts with his. This made Awsten scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. To shut the boy up, Otto forcefully planted himself into Awsten's mouth to muffle the annoying boy's sounds that could potentially draw attention to the bus.