Chapter 0: Proloque

I open my eyes to find myself lying on the ground in an unfamiliar place
"Where am I?"
Looking around all I see is darkness, an endless void in all directions, even the ground I'm laying on.

Standing up from the ground I look to see if there is anybody or anything around me.

"Hello!"

Not receiving an answer I begin to walk around the endless void in search of any signs of life.

   About an hour has past, yet I am unable to find anything to give me any clues to my whereabouts. It doesn't even feel like I've made any progress with it being an endless void. I could be running and circles and not even know it.

   As I continue my search I catch something out of the corner of my eye. I can't clear make out what it is, as it is fairly far away, all I can see is that it's something bright red.

Seeing as it's the only thing I've found in the void, I walk towards the bright red object.

   After about 10 minutes of walking, I reach the bright red object which turns out to be a red and black medieval styled wicked gate seemingly attached to nothing. I wonder what this is....?

Curios, I grab at the handle.

*Shplitch*

   Yet, before I am able to twist the knob, I feel a sharp pain in my gut. Looking at my gut I find blood pouring out of my stomach falling through the endless void underneath me. The culprit for my pain is a silver sword that has pierced me through my abdomen.

Coughing up blood and with the little bit of strength in me, I grab at the sword

"!?"

But, to my suprise, my hand fades right through the sword like it's just some projection.

"What is-"

Before I can finish I fall into the endless void like there was never a floor there to begin with.   

*beep*beep*beep*

Opening my eyes I turn off my alarm clock, sit up in bed, and check the time which reads 7:20 AM

*sigh*

"That same dream..."

   I have that dream almost every night. I wake up in endless darkness, search for clues to my whereabouts, find a door, and get stabbed before I can enter it. Everytime I have no control of my actions or thoughts. It feels like I'm only an observer, but then again I'm not. 
                                          ***
Getting up out of my bed I go to do my normal morning routine before school

    My Name's Makoto Nori and I'm a 1st year high school student at Atarashiki Bo High school in Osaka, Japan. I have jet black messy hair and eyes to match it. I'm a pretty average student aside from my academics. I don't really have any friends, mostly because of my antisocial and empathetic attitude. Emotions are difficult for me, I don't feel them. It's strange I know, but I rarely feel much of anything. Of course I can easily feel things like pain and I can get surprised too, but when it comes to things like happiness, sadness, love, hate, sorrow, I rarely feel them.

    I first found out I was different In grade school. Back then when the other kids would show a variety of emotions, I showed none. While the other kids would run around and laugh together I just couldn't feel what they felt nor could I understand what made them feel like that. Because of that I was always seen by my peers as someone strange. And even when people attempted to make friends with me I would reject them as I see no need In friendships. The only time I've ever felt any type of emotion is when my father died. My father was always cheerful and tried is best to make me happy. When he died it was the first time I felt something akin to sorrow.