ɪɢᴀʀᴀsʜɪ ʏᴜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ || 🍋

𝘞𝘦𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Igarashi's POV

"Damn you, L/n..."

He smirked. "Why's that?"

"You blocked my shot! That was my best one!"

"Pfft!", he snickered, covering his mouth. 

"Stop laughing!"

"Sorry, but if that was your best shot, you should quit right now!"

A tick mark appeared on my forehead as I was getting ready to punch him. "That's enough already, you two!", the coach yelled from the benches.

--

I finished changing back into my uniform and closed my locker. I looked towards M/n as he slipped on his blazer. "By the way, don't take what I said to heart."

"Huh?"

M/n grabbed his duffel bag and turned to look at me. "About quitting. I was just joking."

"Nah. Don't worry about it."

He smiled. "Hey, if you're passionate about it, keep going. Don't let my joking around get to you though. I'm warning you ahead of time."

"I got it."

"Kay. Then, I'll see you tomorrow, Igarashi."

I watched as he left the locker room. "Hey."

"Oh, hey."

"Good job out there. Sorry, but I overheard what Senpai was telling you. Just wanna say that it's true. He does joke around like that sometimes."

"It's fine. I didn't put too much thought into it."

--

As I lay in my bed, I stared up at the ceiling. For some reason or other, I couldn't stop thinking about L/n. He was the first one to be able to block my shots like that. And he did it without breaking a sweat. At this point, I don't know if I was impressed or mad. Sighing, I turned on my side and drifted off to sleep. 

"Hey...Igarashi..."

"Huh? M/n?", I asked, my eyes wide as he hovered over me. 

"Igarashi..."

He leaned closer, making my breath hitch. I blushed at how close he was to me. Our lips brushed against each other. I don't know why, but it sent a shiver down my spine. Finally, he kissed me. The kiss itself felt too good. I couldn't stop myself or him as I simply pulled him closer. His hand trailed down my body, stopping at my v-line.

What is this desire? I want him...to touch me more. 

Out of lust, I put my hand on his cheek, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. When we broke apart, a string of saliva connected us. Lowering his head, his tongue trailed along my neck. Wanting more, I grabbed his hand that rested on my abdomen and lowered it. 

He lifted his head, showing me his smirk. "Someone's desperate~ So naughty, Yuu-suke~", he said near my ear, making me shiver. 

Slowly, he rubbed the bulge that was forming in my pants. I held back a moan, moving my head to the side. "Let me hear your voice..."

"M-M/n...~ Please...~"

"Please what, Yuusuke? Tell me what you want~"

"Ah~"

A moan escaped my mouth as he sped up his pace. He pulled my shirt up and played with one of my nipples. "Come on, Yuusuke~ Say it~"

"Ah~! M-M/n~! Ffffaaa~! Fuck~! Fuck me~!"