ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || 💔

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall's POV

"Marshall...Marshall, wake up."

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, feeling the moon's light on my face. I expected to see M/n, but instead, I saw no one. "M/n?", I said, sitting up.

Oh, right...He left...

<Flashback>

"I'm sorry, Marshall..."

"Where are you going?"

"You and I can't be together anymore."

"What?", I questioned, tears starting to trail down my face. "Why?!"

I grabbed the back of his hoodie, not wanting to let go in fear that he'd really leave. He turned around and hugged me. When he pulled away, he smiled a little, pain and hurt evident in his e/c eyes. That's when I realized he really was going to leave. I broke out into sobs.

"No...! Don't leave me, M/n...!"

"I'm sorry...", he muttered before kissing me.

When he pulled away, his body began to fade away. "I love you, Marshall..."

"No!", I yelled, trying to reach out to him only to grab onto nothing.

<End>

Tears flowed down my cheeks. "Why...? Why did you have to leave like that...?"

--

M/n's POV

"Today's the day..."

I smiled a little, but I couldn't keep it on my face. My mother noticed my expression. "I know it's hard, sweetie...I know this isn't how you wanted to become Alpha..."

I lowered my gaze, closing my eyes. My chest hurt. More specifically, my heart ached. Because I was a wolf hybrid, I couldn't be with someone like Marshall because he's a vampire. "Don't worry...I'm sure you'll grow to really like her", she said, trying to cheer up.

Her words only hurt me more. I was becoming Alpha in the place of my father, who died in battle against the vampires. Along with my coronation day, I was also to seal my fate with my 'destined' mate. Her name was R/n. She was a nice girl, but...My heart belonged to Marshall no matter how you looked at it.

"Here. Lay down and rest. There's still time before the coronation."

I nodded and watched as she left. I let myself fall to my knees on the floor and sob silently.

--

Marshall's POV

I sighed to myself, wiping my tears away as I thought of M/n. Just then, I heard a knock at my door. Hesitantly, I got up and answered it. There stood Fiona. "Hey, Marshall!"

I started at her for a while, slightly glaring until I sighed, letting her in. "What's wrong?"

"..."

"And...where's M/n?"

I sat down and stared at the ground as I intertwined my hands, my elbows resting on my thighs. I heard footsteps approach me. Fiona sat down beside me and pat my back. "He left..."