ᴋᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴᴇᴋɪ || 🍋

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

『A/N: I forgot to put this in, but Kaneki is 23 in this and reader (you) is the same age.』

Went from cute to hot damn!

~*~

"Kaneki, calm down--"

I felt myself going crazy as I almost tripped on my way out of the cafe. I was going hungry. Touka ran outside and grabbed me. "We need to get you to M/n right now!"

My eyes widened a little. With every passing second, I was losing my sanity and restraint. Touka quickly pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "M/n, get over to the cafe now! It's Kaneki."

After she said that, M/n hung up on the other line. She held my arms tightly, keeping me from going anywhere. "Calm down already! M/n's on his way!"

"N-No...!"

I continued to struggle until I saw M/n running towards me. "Thanks, Touka. I'll take it from here."

She let me go and I instantly lunged at him. He quickly grabbed both my arms and turned me around, my back against his muscular chest. Touka turned and walked back into the cafe. M/n got close to my ear.

"Ken...calm down...", he whispered, making a shiver go up my spine.

He bit my ear gently, my breathing becoming a little heavy. He pulled away and turned me around in his arms. "Listen to me. You need to calm down."

"N-No...!",  I shouted, my ghoul eye [idk how to say it] appearing. 

"Ken...I'm sorry...I hope you can forgive me for this later..."

"Wha--"

I blacked out before I knew what happened next. 

--

Slowly, I felt my consciousness coming back to me. I blinked a little, trying to adjust to my surroundings. When things became clearer, I recognized it to be M/n's apartment. More specifically, his bedroom.

"Oh. You're awake."

"M/n?"

"Well, who else would it be?", he answered, chuckling. 

He stood beside me. "Come on. I got food for you."

M/n helped me up and led me to the kitchen. When we got there, he sat me down and grabbed something from the fridge before placing food in front of me. "But this is--"

"Don't worry about it. Just eat it."

I watched as he walked away, leaving me to look down in guilt. I noticed that when he opened the fridge, this was the last bag of meat he had. It made me feel bad about eating it. He walked back in and sighed. "Ken, you need to eat it. You're obviously hungry."