𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

the plan was simple. drive to the airport, pick up john, and hangout for a week. it was simple. however, ever since john told you he was coming to see you, you were completely excited, nervous and on the verge of a panic attack.

it was almost time to see him and you were growing nervous. he texted you he just landed, so you'd see him any minute.

your hands began to get sweaty as you looked around the airport for his platinum blonde hair. you looked around once more and saw him.

you ran towards him and engulfed him into a hug, not caring about anyone or anything except him. he dropped his suitcase and hugged you tightly.

"hey, y/n." he smiled, pulling you closer.

"hi, john." you said.

you slowly started to pull away, but he pulled you back again.

"i'm so glad to finally meet you." john smiled. "it doesn't even feel real."

you pulled back and smiled.

"the feelings mutual." you laughed. "-you, uh ready to go?"

john nodded, picking up his suitcase. you both walked out of the airport talking about upcoming projects and how excited you both were to be hanging out.

"oh shit! it's late." you sighed. "since you're my lovely guest, you can sleep in my bedroom- and don't even try to make an excuse."

john looked at you and frowned. "are you sure?"

"yes, john." you smiled.

"here it is!" you said, opening your bedroom door. "the deep dark abyss i call my room."

john laughed and sat on your bed. "are you sure this isn't weird?"

you nodded. "goodnight, john."

"wait!" john called out.

you opened the door a bit wider. "what's up?"

in one swift motion, john, kryozgaming- the vape daddy himself, stood up, and kissed you -on the lips.

"goodnight, y/n." john blushed.

"yeah.. you too?"

okay im-

it's been a hot minute

i'm so sorry i've been nonexistent

i needed motivation, but it's okay yknow

hope y'all are doing g o o d

i came out to my parents a few days ago and thank god they're accepting of me

real quick- if your parents are homophobic and don't accept you for you then it looks like i'm your new parent- even though i'm 14- but it's okay i promise

ily guys a l o t 💗

i also got an iphone xr so you best believe the fbi man in my phone has a better view of mua (cause camera quality)

hope y'all enjoyed this s o f t ! chapter

LAST THING ! ! !

ily guys and thanks for sticking around :')💗