***

When you first noticed the two tall men in baseballs caps sit at the end of your bar, you were in the middle of pouring a pint and didn't think anything of it. But as you grab two food menus and walk over to greet them, you have to do a double take. What the hell were Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin doing at your bar?

It's just the two of them, and they're dressed casually, in jeans and t-shirts, hats low to cover part of their faces, but they look incredible. Their shoulders are broad and their skin is golden and even though they're lanky, you can sense the muscles of their chests and arms beneath their shirts as they sit at the bar trying to look casual and inconspicuous. You knew that BTS was playing the United Center in a few days, although you hadn't gotten tickets. You liked BTS, but had only recently been introduced to the group and their music through a friend.

Despite being new to the fandom, seeing them at your bar is thrilling. You had no idea they would be this sexy in person without all the fanfare, and you're surprised that any members of BTS would be able to sneak away from wherever they were staying without bodyguards, without being recognized. You had no intention of disrupting their evening - better to pretend you're ignorant of the fact that they're two of the most famous men in the world. So you go and greet them as you would any attractive customers. You give them a flirty smile, tell them your name, and let them know that tequila shots are on special for $5 tonight. They smile back and seem relieved that they can remain undetected.

When you return to get their drink orders, Namjoon keeps his dark eyes locked on yours, and you can feel Seokjin's eyes roam your body. The interest in their faces has desire twisting low in your belly. "What can I bring you?" you ask, your eyes moving back and forth while trying to figure out who you should be making eye contact with. "I'm sorry," Namjoon interjects, "my friend doesn't speak much English."

They order a couple of local beers and drink them slowly, ordering another round after an hour or so. It's a slow night for you, with just one or two regulars in and out at the main bar and a few tables having dinner at the back, so you have plenty of time to chat up your customers. At first, you're certain Namjoon is the one interested in you - he's inquisitive, asking about what beers you have on tap, what it's like working in a bar, even asking if you have a boyfriend. But the sly look in Jin's eyes every time you stop by their end of the bar makes it clear Namjoon is not alone in his attraction to you.

You begin to flirt with both of them a little more in earnest, bending over a bit further than necessary as you drop their next round so they can admire your cleavage, exaggerating the movement of your hips every time you walk away. Their appreciative reactions to you make you feel sexy and a little reckless. It's exciting to have them both flirting with you and you can't decide who you're more attracted to. Although he does not even attempt to speak in English, Jin exudes confidence. He listens carefully when you talk and seems to comprehend a fair bit, on occasion turning to Namjoon to translate. Namjoon doesn't seem as cocky as Jin, but when his intense gaze is focused on you it's difficult to look away.

Flirting with them is making time go by quickly and it's getting late when you realize it's time to shout "Last call!" to the lingering regulars at the bar, the camped out group at a table by the windows. When Namjoon and Jin make a move to pay, you lay a hand on each forearm. You can feel their muscles tense beneath your touch as they look at you. "Not for you," you say with a small smile, "you should stay". They return your smile and exchange glances like they're sharing a private joke.

Once the final customer is gone and you've closed the shades to block the bar from the outside world, Jin and Namjoon take their hats off and appear more relaxed, confident that you don't know, or don't care, who they are. Namjoon's hair is a sandy, almost grayish blonde and Jin's is a natural brown. They're much tanner than you've seen in photos and without their hats, their features are stronger somehow, their full lips even more sensual and distracting.