Chapter 1 | Connie Anne

Just Connie. Not Connie Anne like Lara Jean from To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Tomorrow is the start of my junior year at Northern Branch High, which means I'm all the way at the beginning of trying to convince everyone I'm just Connie.

I'm probably going to sign up for Photography Club again. I can't explain why, but there's nothing more I love taking pictures of than the clouds in the sky. After taking the photos I edit them. Of course I still take picture of other things and people, but clouds are definitely my favorite.

Tomorrow I will be reunited with my best friend, Jasmine Floyd, also known as Jazz. She's been in California the whole summer with her family. Jazz is a year younger than me but still taller than most the girls in our grade. I'm lucky she got to skip a year when she was homeschooling or I would have never met her.
Jazz says this year I'll be sure to start dating. Which of course I don't believe, but we'll see.

I met my teachers a few weeks ago and they seem pretty nice. My brother Max had some of them when he went to Northern Branch.

I better pick my clothes and pack my things for tomorrow. I'm thinking about wearing a black sweater and jean shorts with my favorite belt with my checker pattern Vans that were popular last year. Our school doesn't have a struck dress code so we can almost wear anything we want.

I also can't wait to go back to the school library

I also can't wait to go back to the school library.  According to Jazz and my mom, I'm a "hopeless romantic". Which could be true because all I read are romances. Every single book. A romance story. Then later when I finish the book, I find myself imagining myself in a relationship. What is it like? To be with someone?

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to looking at all the new books.