Unbearable

"Ji Ah.... Ji Ah....wake up....Ji ah.."

With a light groan, a small fair complected woman turned over in her bed letting her long chocolate hair fall over her face.

"Ji ah hurry up... I miss you..."

Grumbling again she opened her eyes to see a beautiful man towering her with a warm smile. He had soft black hair that complimented his warm cashew skin. His eyes were like little drops of honey fresh from the jar. Lightly he brushed his hand across her face , moving it behind her ear.

"What do you want?..let me sleep. You do this every morning.." she said in a light and whining tone before pulling her blanket over her head.

"Oh no you don't" with quick movements he pulled her blanket down to her stomach pinning her arms  before she could get the chance to struggle. "I said I miss you"

Her face flushed red with frustration and being flustered.

"Get off..."

"Wake up"

"No. I don't want to".

"Give me a kiss then and I'll let you sleep"

"If I give you one you will for sure let me sleep"?

"Yes yes yes gimme a kiss" he said with excitement.

"Fine..." She then closed her eyes puckering up her soft full lips. This made him smile ear to ear.

"What a cutie" he teased before leaning down close to her lips. Before their lips could touch, a loud ringing ran through her ears as she jumped from her sleep"

"Ji ah you're going to be late for work"!

"Oh fuuuuuuuuu"!!! She flopped from the bed falling to the floor. " Owwwww! No time for painnnnnnn"! With a quick limp and groan she rushed to the bathroom.

----

She finally made it to her car. She was wearing an apron along with a cook hat

"Oh fuck he's going to tear me a new one"!

Once her key went into the ignition she put her car in gear taking off. It felt like she was catching every single red light almost. Lucky her there was a detour that shot her strait to work in half the time she needed. Out of breath she barely made it to the time clock punching in.

"I made it! Haha suck it"! Her co-workers walked by Snickering .

"How is she still here"?

"She's always late".

"Stupid bitch".

"Hey fuck off you witches" a male voice called out as they ran off.
"Ji jiiiiiiiiii what have I told you about cutting it so close"?

"I know I'm sorry boss"!

"Well get your sorry ass in the kitchen. People are hungry"  he said pushing her through the door to the kitchen. Wispering began to pick up as she awkwardly made her way in. She washed her hands quickly before going to the prepping table.

-----

Hours later

-----

"Ah I'm so sorry sir! Please forgive me"! She said calmly as she bowed over and over.

"Someone get this woman away from me please" yelled a man with a wine stained shirt.

"Sir I'm really sorry... Your next dish will be on me"! She sniffled as she gave him "the look". "I promise I won't let it happen again"!