the move in

jeffery pov:
"SPARK YOU READY TO GO YET YOUR GOING TO BE LATE"
jeffery long time friend of spark flare adopted by ani heliaz moved to japan five years ago with ani and since then spark has tried to move to japan to be with jeff again and two days ago he succeeded
spark pov:
i'm spark flare son of stabik flare! my brother cray had helped me move to be reunited with my friend jeffery heliaz. "yeah yeah i'm ready asshole i mean... almost where is my damn tie? oh here it IS SPIDER" whilst running down the stairs he encounters jeffery "look out" he yells "AHHHHHH" all they can hear are eachother screaming as they hit the bottom floor "i found my tie" spark pain filled says "shut the fuck up spark you better feel lucky i can't find my gun" you can guess who said that
ani pov:
those boys are always fighting i don't mind it it just gets on my nerves when jeff shoots up a whole room. "cmon boys you need to get to school it's about to be your first day of UA high" he says happily "mooommm why are you so pure" jeffery sighs "well at least she isn't like midnight" spark laughs out
"...the bus is here go on hun you too spark" ani toughly says
spark pov:
"ok then umm i'll sit in the aisle of the bus" spark says in a joyful way "yeah sure that makes sense... not" jeffery says as they walk into the bus there is one place to sit which is perfect for sparks plan! "you look like a twat" jeffery says and the whole bus hears him. "and you have scars" spark replies still sitting in the aisle laughing. they arrive at school not a moment early! "my god this place is big" jeffery says put of shock "yep is sure is jeff it sure is HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND MY CLASS" spark yells! "i'll help you if i'm correct you are supposed to be in class 1-A right?" a boy with yellow with a black bolt in it says "u-uuhhh yeah i'm in class 1-A" spark replies to the yellow haired boy "well i'm in that class follow me" he says "umm sure i'm spark flare" "denki kaminari nice to meet you sparky" "never say that again" spark angrily says to him as they arrive to the class "here we are-" denki gets cut off by midnight "WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT EVERYBODY WELCOME HIM" the pro hero yells to the whole class! "damn she just cut you o-" midnight in the middle of his sentence. "EVERYBODY WELCOME" she continued to tell. "hello my name is spark flare" a kid in the back of the class isn't listening and is only looking but because of spark hair when he bows he looks female. a boy with purple balls on his head says "hi i'm mineta i hope we can get really close" spark looks up to reveal he is a boy "actually i'm not going to associate with you... damn five year old" the whole class laughs at mineta "now then i'll tell you my quirk it's FIRE" a boy with hybrid hair looks up. "wow nasty scar dude" spark says looking at the half an half haired student. "well i just wanna say i'm ready TO SPARK UP ALL OF YOUR DAYS" midnights eyes fill with happiness "SUCH MAGNIFICENT GUSTO IM SURE EVERYBODY IS HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE" she yells again! "stop yelling before i go deaf please" spark says to the hero "wait where is jeff" spark shockingly says "oh him he is in class 1-B" midnight says sadly to spark "oh ok then i'll go take my seat" he sits down in a seat. "*SLAM* you better not think you are going to be better than me then you are wrong" a boy with bird nest air slams his hand on my desk with small explosions. "can you not please bird nest hair" spark chilly says to him. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME" he yells in my face as i detach my hand and use the wind to move the ashes up to reform my hand and pressure point him. "please don't yell midnight already did that enough" he says as the blond kid falls face first onto the desk! "well that's how i'm starting of my year... this is gonna be fun" he says as class starts and the teacher walks in!