First Patient

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), a 23-year-old psychiatrist that works with mental patients, some of which have been diagnosed as 'clinically insane'. I've recently been transferred from a mental institution in Hokkaido to a relatively new facility in Musutafu. From what I've heard, it's heavily guarded and only a select few have access to even enter through the front gates. There must be some extremely unstable patients if they need that much security.

~ Timeskip (three days later) ~

Today is my first day working at the new facility. Apparently, it's located at the top of a mountain, extremely far away from the city. 'This commute is gonna kill me' I thought with a sigh as I looked at the directions on my phone. After I drove up the long path that lead up the mountain, I fished my identification access card from my bag, ready to present it to the armed guards. "Good morning, Dr. (L/N)" one of the guards, who was posted at the entrance to the intimidating iron gates, greeted me as he thoroughly examined my access card. "Good morning" I greeted back with a soft smile as he signaled to his colleagues to let me through. 'I wonder why they made me transfer so suddenly' I thought as I drove towards the large, white building. Every window was barred and surrounded by several layers of razor wire. 'Wow...there are so many precautions on the outside alone...I can't even begin to imagine the security inside' I contemplated as I parked my car.

I quietly made my way to the entrance of the building, which was also heavily guarded. "Identification card" one of them demanded with a challenging glare. "Of course" I kept a straight face as I handed him the required document. After he was satisfied with his examination, he stepped to the side, allowing me to enter. I inserted my access card into the door scanner, only waiting a few seconds for the thick, cast iron door to slide open. I had to pass through two metal detectors, had my bag thoroughly searched, and was patted down head to toe before I could even walk towards the elevator. 

"Level 1-A" the robotic voice of the elevator announced as it stopped at my desired floor. "Ah, you must be Dr. (L/N), I'm glad to see that you accepted our offer" a tall woman in a lab coat hummed as I walked towards her. "Well, it was too tempting to pass up. Who would refuse the opportunity to receive better pay at a new facility?" I chuckled. 'Not sure why they chose me of all people to work here. To my knowledge, only the best psychiatrists are chosen to work here...' my mind wandered a bit as I took in my surroundings. "I'm sure you're quite curious as to why you were transferred, so let me explain" she began with a slight sigh. "You were highly recommended by your superiors when we were searching for experienced psychiatrists and neurologists throughout Japan. As I'm sure you've seen, we are a high-security facility, and we take the safety of our staff and patients very seriously" she stated. "I understand" I confirmed with a nod. "I'll warn you now, some patients are more unstable than others, so you'll be escorted to each room by a guard, just in case" she said in a serious tone. "I see...how many patients am I going to work with today?" I inquired. "Just one for today" she answered as she handed me a clipboard with the patient's information clipped to it. A few seconds later, armed guard approached us. "Dr. (L/N), please follow me" the guard said with a gesture towards the hall. "Of course" I agreed as I walked beside him.

As we continued down the long hall, I began reading the patient's file.

Floor 1-A; Patient 18

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 23

Sex: Male

Quirk: Unknown; shows similarities to former hero 'All Might'

Diagnosis(es): Multiple Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Separation Anxiety

Description(s): 

- Patient's emotions are separated into three 'different people' that all have different names; When patient is feeling happy, content, or calm, he is referred to as his given name. When annoyed, angry, jealous, or vengeful, he is referred to as Deku. When anxious, lonely, or in a state of sadness/depression, he is referred to as Ryuko.