KiriBakuKami - Fluff.....BakuKami - smut

Kaminari's p.o.v.

I knocked on Kirishima's door and sighed. Kirishima opened the door and smiled. "Kami! Come in, man!" He said, pulling me inside his house. I chuckled and took my coat off, as it was cold and snowing outside. Kirishima looked at me and sat down on his couch, trying to choose a show to watch. Another person knocks on the door, rather harshly, and yells. "SHITTY HAIR!! OPEN THE HELL UP!!" Bakugo yelled. "It's fucking cold!" He added. Kirishima laughed and opened the door, and hugged Bakugo. "Hey Bakubro!" He said, letting go of the ash blonde, going into the kitchen to get a drink. I sigh as I put my coat on Kirishima's couch next to me, stretching. Bakugo sits down next to me and growls. "Hey Baku..." I say. "Shut up, pikachu" he responds. I groan quietly and shiver a bit, still quite cold. Bakugo sees this, and looks at me. "You Okay, pikachu?" He asks. I nod and get a bit colder. Bakugo scoffs and pulls me into a hug. I blush and squirm a bit. "I- u-uh..." is all I manage to get out. Bakugo rubs my back and gently strokes my hair with his other hand. I blush a bright pink and nuzzle Bakugo's chest. Kirishima came back into the living room and sat down. "You guys comfortable?" He asks, looking at up. Bakugo grunts as I nod. "Well, it's not fair that you guys are the only ones comfortable!" The read head pouted. "Fine. Come here." Bakugo says. I blush a bit deeper as Kirishima comes up behind me. "Much better..." Kirishima says in my ear. I become more red in the face as I hear this. Bakugo looks at me and chuckles. "Why are you blushing so much?" He asked. I sigh, looking at Bakugo and Kirishima. "T-this feels weird..." I stutter. Kirishima pats my head, playing with my hair. "Should we stop?" Kirishima asks. "No, it's okay..." I say. They both nod as we all continue to snuggle each other. Bakugo is soon fast asleep, along with Kirishima. I can't sleep due to my insomnia, and when I do get sleep it's only for about four or three hours. I slowly get up from the couch, not waking either of the boys up. They snuggle each other in their sleep as I smile. I get a water from the fridge and drink it rather quickly. I hear Bakugo grunt in his sleep, and wakes up, walking into the kitchen, stopping after seeing me. "Pikachu. You been up all night?" He asked. I nod and recycled the plastic water bottle. Bakugo grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss. I blush as I kiss back, enjoying it quite a lot. Bakugo pulled away and smirked. "Heh. Did ya like that, Pikachu?~" he asked. I blush deeper and nod.

Bakugo's p.o.v.

I smirk as I look at Kaminari who was a blushing mess. I pull him into a hug and he nuzzles my neck. I kiss his neck and bite at it. He moans softly, causing me to get a bulge. "Let's go upstairs. We don't need Shitty hair hearing us." I say. Kaminari nods. We walk upstairs and go into the guest bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind us. Kaminari gets on the bed as I get on top of his fine ass, pinning him down. I kiss and bite his neck again, getting harder hearing his soft moans. God, I wanted him so badly. I wanted to pound him so hard, filling him up as he screams my name. But, we can't do that. Not that way, at least. Not with Shitty hair sleeping downstairs. Kaminari squeaks and blushes, as I feel something poking my thigh. I smirk and stop biting the others neck. I take my shirt off, Kaminari doing so, also. After throwing them to the side, I practically rip the rest of his clothes off, leaving only his boxers on. I smirk as I eye his boner, taking my own pants off, followed by my boxers. Kaminari looks at my hard dick, licking his lips. I take his boxers off, as he rubs my chest. Kaminari looks down at my cock again, his eyes widening. "What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nothing, your dick is just...so fucking big" he says. I smirk. "Tell me what you want me to do to you~" I say. He whimpers and bites his lip. "I-i want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for a whole goddamn week! Please Bakugo~" be begs me. "Is this your first time, Kami?" I ask. He shakes his head. "N-no" He says. I growl, a bit jealous of the person who got to fuck this hot piece of ass first. "To who?" I ask him. He looks me in the eye and sighs. "K-Kirishima..." He says. My eyes widened and I smirk. "Hot~" I say, before pushing into him without a warning. He moans loudly and I cover his mouth. "Shh...remember, baby, we're not alone~" I purr in his ear. He nods and shivers. I thrust hard and fast, taking my hand off of Kaminari's mouth. Kaminari looked as if he was having a hard time trying not to moan. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I grunt and moan quietly. He moans again and tugs at my hair. "B-Bakugo~ I'm gonna c-cum!~" he warned, moaning. I thrust again and moan. "Me too~ should I pull out?" I ask him. He shakes his head frantically. "No! Fill me up with your cum!~" he moans. I smirk. "Whats my name, baby?~" I ask him. He moans as I pound into him harder and faster. "D-DADDY!!~" he moans. I thrust a few more times, and release inside the human pikachu. "NGGH!!~ fuck~" he says as he came. I pulled out and panted, pulling him close to me. He nuzzled my neck and soon fell asleep, but I knew that he wouldn't be able to for long. I played with his hair before falling asleep soon after Kaminari.

Hey guys, so I'm too lazy right now to look for any mistakes, sooo...yeah. Also, this is my first smut/fluff fanfic without help from my friends, so...yeet. Well, bye now, I guess.