Aquaphobia

This takes place before season six. There are trigger warnings, deaths, and tears. You have been warned. 

"Okay everyone you have been working very hard," Allura said after the hours of training they had been doing.

"You may take a break for the rest of the day." Allura then left the room with Coran.

"We should go to this water planet nearby!" Lance said excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"I heard it doesn't have any hostiles so we could go and have some downtime and have some fun for once," Lance said as a somewhat genuine smile appears on his face.

"Yeah, I think it would be fun." Hunk said as he smiled at lance's childishness but soon joined the jumping, but stopped soon after.

"I agree with Hunk and Lance. Let's go have some fun!" Pidge said as she looked to Shiro.

"Okay, team lets go," Shiro said as they left the castle's main room.

They got into their lions and turned on their camouflage. That Pidge just updated to all the lions. Then they made it in two doboshes (minutes). Then everyone landed in an area covered by trees.

"Okay everyone search the area for hostels we'll meet back here in one Varga (hour)," Shiro said.

"Right." Everyone then headed out.

Lance went off into the forest after about 7 doboshes he heard a voice. 'Why does that voice sound so failure? Doesn't matter. I need to take them down.' Lance then went into shadows to prepare to attack.

"Why did Kolivan make me come to a water planet? And why did I agree? Agh lets just get it over with." Keith began as he felt a presence in the forest behind him.

"My scanner said there was no life in the forest." Keith readied his weapon. Then deactivated his mask so he could see better.

"Who's there! I mean you no harm as long as you come out now," Keith stated.

Lance only saw purple, so he thought they were Galra he then tackled them to the ground and they hit the water and he heard a scream. The man then ripped out of his grasp. Lance got ready to attack as he looked up he saw keith.

Keith then stood, jumped out of the water looking to the water. Causing his hood to fall revealing his mullet and tear covered cheeks. 'No no no no, it's not happening.' Keith thought as he looked from the water to see who it was, seeing the all too familiar Lance.

Lance looked up seeing Keith. Lance then looked to Keith's face seeing that it was a lighter tone than usual, Lance also realized that he was breathing really heavily, and shaking. 'What did I do, did I really scare him that badly?' Lance questioned himself.

"Lance why would you... nevermind. I'm leaving." Keith said with a shaky breath. He turned and headed away from Lance.

"Keith wait! What's wrong!?" Lance said as he reached for his hand.

"N-nothing just leave me alone. Go back to the team." Keith said as he pulled his hand away. Lance then ran in front of Keith placing his hands on his shoulders.

"You are part of the team." Lance looked to Keith and made eye contact seeing the pure fear in them. Keith then looked to the ground.

"Keith, what is wrong? I'm here for you." Lance said as he placed his hand under his chin making him look up at him.

"Nothing I'm fine. Please leave I want to be alone." Keith said shaking even more. Trying to get away so that Lance wouldn't have to see him cry. Lance then pulled him into a hug.