Silence

By Caitie Johnson
May 4th, 2019
As she stepped into her uber she sent her boyfriend one last text for the night, it read 'I Love You.' A Few minutes into the drive, a truck driver, carrying Dangerous chemicals in the back of his truck is getting extremely tired. For a split second, he falls asleep but his head quickly shoots back up, you may think, oh it's one second, it'll be ok, but it only takes one second to ram into another vehicle. As the truck rams into the uber, it practically topples upside down. She slams her eyes shut, terrified of what's going to be her fate. Her ears start to ache, she can feel liquid in her ears, it burns. For a split second everything goes silent, almost as if she knows the sound is there but she can not hear it. She's deaf; But then every noise comes back creating a horrible ache in her ear. She can hear so much it hurts. It's so loud, she wants to scream out in pain. She needs silence. The burning sensation in her ears only gets worse. She tries to crawl out but she can't. Shes stuck. Vulnerable; waiting for someone to help her.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this Lil storyline, feel free to take inspiration for your stories off me, My inspiration was actually Daredevil and a Roleplay I have with my friend. Lol, expect very slow updates. :)