Chapter 1: Suprise

Narrators POV:
The rain poured down onto his apartment in New York City, making the pitter-patter sound. The clouds were thin and hanging low but it was blocked by dark blue curtains, shielding David from the beautiful view. He laid down on his bed barely awake, the sheets were all bundled up. A tear ran down his left cheek while he smiled weakly remembering
what day it was. September 22nd. The day he met her...
"Hi, I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jen!" She said with a genuine smile.
"I'm David. It's nice to meet you." He held out his hand for her to shake but instead she pulled him in for a warm hug. Her arms draping around his neck and her head buried in his chest, David was taken by surprise but instinctively wrapped his arms around her upper waist. "We're going to be spending a lot of time together so might as well get used to each other." She said happily after they broke.
"Yeah I guess." David said blushing nervously.
"Aw you're so cute!" She said giggling.
He loved her laugh, it was so adorable. It always made his day. David finally got up from his bed and dragged himself to the bathroom. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, shaved and got dressed for the day. He made his way downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

After he ate his breakfast, David went to his living room and decided to watch some TV. After turning it on, guess what was playing? "Friends," how ironic was that? The episode that was on was The One Where Ross Finds Out. David smiled, it was the scene where Ross and Rachel shared their first real kiss.

David's POV:

I remembered kissing her lips that day, they were so soft. Hm it was an amazing kiss, my hands were all over her. I couldn't get enough of her! I laughed to myself. Oh how time flies... it feels like only yesterday we were shooting the first episode of "friends." I miss it. I miss her.
"Jennifer..." I let her name roll of my tongue, it felt nice to say her name. I smiled to myself remembering the girl I fell in love with all those years ago. She was so beautiful, kind and she so deeply cared about those she loved. I closed my eyes taking in all the memories from when we where together. Slowly drifting off to sleep with a weak smile plastered on my face.

Knock knock knock

My eyes fluttered open, the echoing sound of a knock on my door woke me up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and leaned over to check the time. 8:43 pm! I guess I had a long nap. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.
"Um hi, how can I help yo-" I froze. Didn't flinch or move. I was shocked. I tried to say something but nothing came out, no words were said for what felt like hours. Until I finally took a deep breath and spoke.
"Jennifer?"

A/N: hiii, i hope you guys enjoyed. this is my first fanfic so i am sorry if it sucks lmao. anyway comment what you guys think of it and please vote! :)
i will try post as often as i can, love youuuu. <3