《 09 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Ayana, hey." Taehyung greets after opening the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Y/N. Is she here?"

"She's up in her room. Come in."

Ayana walks in and takes a few steps towards the staircase before stopping and turning on her heels.

"You're such a fucking dick."

"What?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows in shock at her sudden words.

Ayana walks over towards the door and pulls Taehyung outside, closing the door behind them.

"I never liked you. Even when I didn't know you I knew you were a piece of shit. I told her to stop waiting around for you and she always said no. That she loved you. That your love for her was indescribable." Ayana continues. "And you know what Taehyung, brain check, you had kids—two beautiful twins. How the fuck could you do that? You knew how much it would hurt Y/N and your family."

Taehyung swallows harshly. "I know, Ayana, okay? I know I fucked up big time and I don't know how to make it right. I want her to understand I regret it so much. That I was a stupid fucking horny selfish asshole that only cared about his needs. I want her to understand that I will do anything to make this right—to have her back. To be that happy family we were."

"Yeah... but that happy family was a lie. She was happy because she was back with who she thought was the husband she left three years before. She didn't know what you had done."

"Ayana, I know you hate me and I get why you do, but please, please, help me. I want her back. I want to be a completed family. You're the only person that can help me."

Ayana sighs seeing how genuine Taehyung words are.

He really does love her. He's just fucking stupid.

"I can try... but it's going to be hard."

"I know." Taehyung nods. "And thank you."

Ayana gives him a small smile before walking back inside and up to your room.

"Knock knock," Ayana calls out as she opens the door.