The Calling!

YN= Your name

1F/C= 1st favorite color

2F/C= 2nd favorite color

W/N(s)= Weapon Name(s)

(I.E if your dual pistols is just one name like Hotshot or each pistol has a seperate name, like Ebony and Ivory.)

The space around Y/N was visibly dark and empty, albeit with the small sparkling of what appeared to be golden dust that cheerfully pecked his nose every few seconds; Confused the boy turned his head forward and was greeted by a beautiful woman with hair the color of the sea, the color scheme following the rest of her outfit. Looking to his right he saw another person who was wearing a green tracksuit and had brown hair and just like Y/n, bore a confused expression.

Y/N: “Where am I? How’d I get here?” The boy asked curiously while looking around the vast empty space.

Aqua: “I am the goddess Aqua, and as for where you are and how you got here,I’m sad to say, but you died..”

This answer had caught Y/N off guard, he was dead? How could he be, he was just resting peacefully after a long day from school, being a freshman was more difficult than what others lead on..

Y/n: “But I was just asleep awhile ago, how’d I even pass?”

Aqua: “Well, uhh, you see.. You were twisting and turning in your sleep and somehow ended up to where your face, where your nose is, was stuffed into your multiple pillows, which resulted in you suffocating and eventually passing on..” The blue haired goddess explained with a nervous and coy smile.

Y/N: “Well, I am somewhat conflicted, but not at the same time, death to a pillow doesn’t sound as bad to being shot trying to save someone or trying to stop a crime.” Y/n humbly nodded to himself.

Aqua: “Well it is certainly better than how he died!” Aqua pointed to the boy that was beside you, the former having a angered expression on his face, as if he wanted to strangle the person who was laughing in his face. Y/n, his curious demeanor getting the best of him, asked what should be a personal question.

???: “That’s none of your concern!!” The boy shouted rather defensively, standing up from his seat and pointing his finger at the younger fellow. “Somethings as touchy as death should not be asked so nonchalantly!”

Y/N: “You’re right, My bad!” Y/N held up his arms to signify his deepest apologies, but the goddess Aqua had only snickered and decided to take matters in her own hands.

Aqua: “Especially one as ‘tragic’ as yours.” The goddess hinted, which only grew Y/N’s curiosity.

Aqua: “Now as I explained to you, Kazuma, I will explain to Y/N. I will give the both of you two choices, You can either be reincarnated as another person and go back to the world of the living, OR! Get transported to a world just like the games you two enjoy playing so much and get to bring one thing with you, it can be whatever you want.” The blue goddess explained.

Y/N sat in complete thought for awhile,contemplating on what he should get.. he COULD ask for a romantic partner, or unlimited cash,the possibilities were endless

Y/N: “Question!” Y/N raised his hand, but quickly lowered it once he remembered he wasn’t in school.

Aqua nodded towards the boy

Y/N: “What would be our objective in that world? Like, what's our purpose?”

Aqua: “To defeat the Demon King.”

Kaz/YN:(Sounds like a generic plot to me..”)

Y/N keep on thinking and thinking until he came up with a conclusion.