Prologue

Hello everybody! This is my first story about Klaus Mikaelson since I am a huge fan of The Originals ❤️❤️❤️ anyway I won't bore you with the AN so here's the prologue. Pls vote and comment.

Chicago, 1922

Klaus paced along the room, Mikael was getting close. His father made it his life goal to hunt him down and kill him. Even when they were human, he hated him, punished him and never treated him like he treated his siblings. He always wondered why but when his youngest brother Henrik died. It all made sense, he was a result of his mother's affair with a werewolf. This made Mikael hate him more.

He put his scotch down and decided to have a real drink, he was quiet thirsty and it has been a long day. His sister Rebekah, was either drinking in a bar of falling in love with a fool who looks at her more than 5 minutes.

He walked along the street of Chicago and passed by some stores that sold antiques and other useless materials and people walking around. He then saw a female staring at him lustfully.

He smirked to himself, a feast then. He thought. He made his way to the female while she watch him and given him her own sultry look. Women, he thought.

The female decided to play catch and went into seperate ways in the alley. Klaus couldn't help but smirk, he was quiet thirsty alright but he always enjoyed a chase. He ran towards the female and caught her, she didn't put up much of a fight but rather she wrapped her arms around his neck and kisses him. He immediately kissed her back and trail his hand up to her neck and titled her head.

He then proceeded to kiss her neck while she moan lustfully, without another thought he bit her, sucking each drop of her blood. She started squirming and her eyes were wide with fear.

The female couldn't scream because his other hand already covered her mouth. He heard her heartbeat started beating slowly until it was none. He pulled back and dropped her. He will just get someone to clean it up later.

He wiped his mouth and looked around, the alley was quiet and the smell was filled with dripping water and wood. Which made sense because of the abandoned building at the back.

He made his way out of the alley until he smelled something sweet. The sweetest scent he ever smelled in all his years. He immediately ran towards the scent, it led him to the abandoned building, the place was a mess. Floor boards are rusty and creaking as he stepped on them. The lights seems to fall as it swung slowly. The walls are ripped open showing the wood and bricks behind them.

The scent seems to grow stronger as he walk towards the room, it was clearly abandoned and the place looks like it was burned. Sheets are ripped and darken, the fire place has a huge whole, the window is broken and only small side table stands. Then he smelt it clearly.

His eyes grew wide as he saw her, she was small. The scent was her. She couldn't be more than 7 years old, her clothes was only an over sized white shirt that doesn't even seem hers, she was bare foot and her skin looks like it was dirty and bruised but it made him curious why she smells heavenly when she is...filthy.

She slowly looks up to him as he started walking towards her, her eyes are gold but it has a very clear hint of dark grey around her irises. A rare blend of color.

He slowly bends down to her level. She didn't move, no. She simply stared back at him, no hint of fear nor emotions. It was...lacking.

"Hello, sweetheart." He said gently, as he held out his hand to her. She simply stare at it.

"My name is Klaus. What is your name love?" He tried again, he stare at her as she look back on his face.

"Khalida." The girl whispered, her voice was soft, harmless, fragile.