I

Max's P.O.V
I got home from school, trudged upstairs to my bedroom, threw my shoes off, and I plopped my bag on the floor, and I sat on my bed and went on my phone. For some strange reason I texted Neil.

——————
Max: hey Neil!
Neil: oh hey Max! whats up?
Max: i was wondering if you could come hangout?
Neil: oh..well i need to study for this exam tomorrow...
Max: ughhhh..seriously, Neil? so you'd rather be studying than hanging with your best bud?
Neil: well..fine. i'll come over i guess..
Max: yayyy!! see u soon! <3
Neil: 😳
——————
Neil's P.O.V
Welp, looks like I have to go hang out with Max before he gets angry. He asks me to hang out with him everyday, more than he'd ask Nikki. I don't want to let my best friend down, so I always end up going to his house.

I got to Max's house and knocked on the front door. David answered the door. Oh, forgot to mention. David is Max's foster parent now, because his original parents abandoned him.

"Hey, Neil! Are you here to see Max?" David obnoxiously assumed. I nodded to him, and he let me inside the house. I took my shoes off at the front door, and headed up to Max's room. Once i got there, I opened the door. "Hey Max..!" I greeted him.

Max smiled widely, hopped off of his bed and ran to me and hugged me. He's always clinging onto me. I hugged him tightly. I always forget most of his shirt isn't even his torso. When Max stands, his stomach looks completely flat! His arms are also really thin.

I can't ever stop thinking of Max. His soft, caramel skin really makes his teal eyes pop. His hair is always fluffy, and his attitude is really adorable. Max and I have been dating for a long while. I entered his room, and closed the door behind me, and sat on his bed with him.

Max rested his head on my lap, and rested for a bit. I put my hand through his hair, looking down at how adorable he always is when he's asleep. I can't resist to look.

[this is a short chapter, but i hope you enjoy this for now. Words: 385]