1

Y/N

Chang Wook.
South Korea.
Ring.

Argh. I'm daydreaming again?

JI CHANG WOOK

He has been my inspiration ever since High School. I am always active and updated when it comes to him. Now that I'm graduating in College, I don't know what to do.

There's a lot of job offers for me right now but I'm still hoping to work in Korea

"Y/N, let's go?" My bestfriend, Nikki, asked me. I stared at her and told her to wait.

"You always daydream here in the cafeteria. Is it Chang Wook again? Aigoo! Stop it. He doesn't even know that you're existing, okay?"

"Aish! I know! I know that he will just be my inspiration but what if... What if the reason why he's still not settling is because he knows someone is waiting for him..." She glared at me.

"You know? You're dreaming a lot lately. Let's go home!"

What if I'm right? Will I be that 'someone'?

After we went home, I kept on thinking about going to Korea and be an English teacher somewhere there but unfortunately, they don't need it.

I'm wondering what job will take me to South Korea?

"Oy! Y/N, Director is calling you?" Nikki threw me my phone.

"Hello, Director! What is it?"
"Y/N, I've been thinking of this since last week."
"Thinking of what, Director?"
"Thinking of sending you to South Korea to be take charge of our theatre shows there. I need a playwright and you're one of my best students and you speak Korean well. It will be after your graduation, is it okay?" My eyes are wide open. Jinja?! OMO!

"Y/N?"
"Aigoo! Yes, director!!! It's a great opportunity for me. You don't know how happy am I today. Thank you, director!" And he hung up.

I've been part of our school's theatre club. Aside of being a linguist, I also dreamed of becoming an actress. I believed that this is one way of reaching my biggest dream--- that is to meet Ji Chang Wook. Sounds boring right? But that has been my dream ever since High School.

But of course, I want more than meeting him. Like hanging up with him or drinking with him? Aigooooo! I wish this would be the door to my dreams.

[A/N: THANK YOU GUYS, I HOPE YOU'LL STAY TUNE WITH ME AS I WRITE THIS FANFICTION. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS❤]