Sunflower

It was one day after the gray garden's incident. Ivlis had defeated Kcalb and then, after that, the Gray Garden became a place which we never heard about anymore.
Ivlis already had decided on what he would do next. He wasn't sure he would succeed or not, but, he just decided he would do this anyway.
He had a plan.
The Land of the Sun wasn't so difficult to enter. As a Devil, and with his new powers, he could even enter this enlightened world really easily. But... was he able to get his revenge towards his own creator...?
...
He was thoughtful.
Lord Siralos haven't even had a single regret for what he did.

He finally had decided.
Now there were no retakes.
He opened a portal to get himself in... that "cursed" world.
He walked everywhere he could go; and saw the contemptuous look in everybody's face. And...
Siralos himself, was here, too.
He hasn't even noticed that there were Ivlis here.
"Lord Siralos, look behind you."
Ivlis said.
And he finally saw Ivlis; Siralos was looking at him with a surprised look in his eyes.
"Ahh. If it isn't the filthy demon!" Siralos laughed.
"Welcome back... Ivlis. Looks like you had a really bad da-"
Siralos got stabbed just before he could finish saying what he was going to tell.
"E-eek, Ivlis...!" He said, his look now filled with fear. Ivlis did not even answered him. Everything happened so fast; Ivlis had tears in his eyes and were hiding them.
Siralos finally said:
"Y-yes... I was..."mistaken". W-why didn't I... killed you from the start...?"
"Hahaha..." Siralos sighed, before he turned into dust.

The airhead finally defeated the god. Was it a good thing? No, of course it wasn't. Ivlis knew it.

The next day, he heard by some other demons that Igls took Siralos's place. It was actually good to hear, even if Ivlis would've preferred something else.
If only...
He did not talk with that "forked tongue"... If only he hadn't doubted about what Siralos did. These things were just repeating themselves in Ivlis's head.
He really did love Siralos.
But... what Siralos did... was unforgivable.

Several weeks later...

Ivlis had now regrets for what he did.
He was wasting time watching Sunflowers, they were for him the best flowers that could ever exist.
They were, linked to the Sun.
Or we could say, linked to Siralos.
That was the reason why he was watching them. For Ivlis, it wasn't like he was wasting time at all.

The wind was blowing out at him.
Every single sunflower was agitated at the wind blowing on them. A giant cloud was hiding that wonderful thing, which Siralos called Sun.
"Ohh, can't we see the Sun anymore...?" Someone said.
Ivlis turned at the voice he heard.
It was a beautiful sunflower, well, prettier than the others.
"Sunflowers can talk now?" Ivlis suddenly said.
"No... just me. Ridiculous, isn't it?"
The sunflower sighed.
"...I see...am I dreaming again?"
Ivlis asked.
"No; well... I don't think so."
The sunflower answered.
"Do you seriously dream about Sunflowers?" The Sunflower asked, surprised.
"They are wonderful flowers, in my opinion." Ivlis answered.
"I can admit it." the sunflower sighed.
"Anyway...who are you?"
Ivlis asked, a bit nervous.
"Solaris." The sunflower answered.
(Solaris means "what's linked to the Sun" in latin.)
Ivlis said:
"That's...a beautiful name."

Few minutes later...

It started raining; after all, with that kind of weather, it couldn't finish in an other way.
Ivlis had sheltered under the sunflower — Actually named "Solaris" — which Solaris didn't even mind.
Ivlis was thoughtful about everything that happened recently. Everything happened so fast; he couldn't even tell Igls why he did such horrible things. Igls wouldn't really care — he sighed — Igls always thought Siralos couldn't be mistaken.
So he stopped thinking about that.
"Right, so you are Ivlis, I presume?"
Solaris finally asked.
"How do you know that?" Ivlis suddenly answered.
"Who doesn't know the Flame Devil?" Solaris sighed.
Ivlis did not answer to this; he was still watching the rain, who seemed close to stop, actually.
And when we could see the sun,
Solaris started to watch it. Ivlis was watching it too. He was admiring it. It didn't seem to hurt his eyes, actually. Solaris asked:
"So you've been created by Siralos himself, hm?" "Yeah." Ivlis answered.
"He is such a trash, though!"
Solaris laughed. Ivlis, surprised, looked at Solaris. Solaris looked nostalgic.
"Not even a little." Ivlis sighed.
"Isn't it a bit weird to hear that from a sunflower?" Ivlis continued. Solaris didn't answer.
Ivlis was still watching them.
"... Well, I'm sorry to say that; but actually I can think like everyone else. So, could you stop comparing me to a simple flower?" Solaris finally answered.
Ivlis was laughing at what Solaris just said. He was trying to make it not audible. Solaris noticed it.
The enlightened sunflower sighed.

Several weeks passed since Ivlis and Solaris met. Ivlis had, of course, got back to his castle.
He visited Solaris from times to times; Solaris and he finally became what we could call "friends". Ivlis even told Solaris about what Siralos did to him. Solaris was still laughing and even saying sometimes "That Siralos was an awful person. Without doubt, it was surely the worst god we could ever meet!" Solaris kept repeating this every time Ivlis talked about the sun's previous god.
To Solaris's words, Ivlis deducted that this sunflower didn't knew Fumus. It was a good thing actually. They talked of their life for months, and Solaris seemed like he didn't want to talk about himself.
"So, I told you almost everything you should know about me! Do you really have nothing to tell about yourself?" Ivlis said after countless hours of talking about his sad past.
"Well... I'm a flower." Solaris answered.
"I knew that!" Ivlis laughed.
"Nothing else to tell?" Ivlis continued.
"Not so much. Really."
Solaris laughed.
The night had arrived.
The wonderful light that offered the sun was gone. But by now, the stars were enlightening the things that were around Ivlis and Solaris.
They were admiring the stars. They were just like the sun. Wonderful.
Solaris was staring at Ivlis.
"...What are you looking at?" Ivlis asked, a bit nervous.
"You." Solaris replied immediately.
"Oh." Ivlis sighed.
The stars were countless, but every single one was beautiful. A shooting star could be seen. A lot of them. It was like a rain of shooting stars.
"Make a wish, Ivlis!" Solaris smiled.
Ivlis already chose his wish for now a really long time. After thinking about it, he decided to sleep. Why would the wish come true? He didn't deserve something who would make him happy, after all. Ivlis wanted to see Siralos's wonderful smile again. Would it happen? He was thoughtful once again. But Siralos was not here anymore.
Ivlis had so much regrets. He thought he would just sleep and think about that tomorrow.
... this person. Even if what he did was unforgivable, he could not forget him, even if everything Siralos did was so rude to Ivlis...
Ivlis still loved Siralos from the bottom of his heart.
And, from now, Ivlis fell asleep. Solaris was staring at him just like he was watching the light of the sun.
He was sheltering Ivlis, as the devil slept under the Sunflower.

The next day

Ivlis woke up at the sun's shining.
The light was surprisingly stronger than the usual. And, instead of the really friendly sunflower he used to see exactly at this place, he saw a man. His beautiful blond hair flying as the wind was blowing out on him. He had a nostalgic look in his eyes and a satisfied smile on his face.
Ivlis wish came true. He saw his face again, and his beautiful smile.
This was the exact silhouette of Siralos, and when Ivlis pointed out that Solaris were gone, he immediately understood. He was admiring the beauty of the creator of this enlightened thing he called the sun. Siralos turned at Ivlis as he could hear his wonderful voice saying:
"I'm deeply sorry for this mess. I truly have regrets. Ivlis, would you forgive the mistaken person I was...?"
To think that the words he said were one and the same with the sun's radiance.

Ivlis nodded.