Some Gay Fun ;))

Kaylee smirked gayly (haha gaylee) at the bare booty before her.

It layed there, vulnerable and wide, sitting firmly on the toilet seat. Kaylee was just a mini tapeworm who'd found her way up Val's toilet. 

And she was ready to strike.

She inched her way up slowly. Val was taking a dump and, yeah, it was hard to dodge that but eventually, she made it. Kaylee took a big breathe of air, inhaling all those sexy toxins Val was releasing.

Now that was hot.

Kaylee took a big leap and found herself inside of Val's bare butt.

It was like a whole new world.

Val gasped lightly, unsure why she began to feel so...good?

Kaylee decided she would get to work quickly. She wriggled violently, enjoying the soft moans coming from her human. She bit random pieces of skin, causing Val to tremble.

Val knew what was happening. Her lover was coming back for another one night stand. She wanted it, they both did.

Val decided to clench her booty cheeks, causing Kaylee to get all weak and sweaty. Soon, they were both a sobbing, uncontrollable mess of moans.

But their gay fun didn't last for long, unfortunately.

Slamming the door wide open, Olivia found herself staring at an ungodly sight. She screamed.

Maia came running along with Skip, Via's dog. No one's coochie is safe from Skip (Lib dont hurt me for this i love Skip im sorry gksdbghdfn).

"wHAT THE STARRY FU-" Maia cried.

Well, this wasnt good, Kaylee thought to herself.