The Conflict of the bagel being hoe

This is my first ever fanfic so no make ofun fo me. thank.

Nagito walked into the kitchen looking for some 🅱️agels, only to find Hajime inside of the 🅱️ridge drinking a gallon of Orange Juice.
"H-Hajime, what are you doing?" Nagito asked seeming quite concerned for the smol' 🅱️ean's life.
"Trying to enjoy my Orang Goose in piece" He replied.
Just then, Nagitu knew. Hajime had the despair dizeaz.
"Mikan!" he yelled, and as if on cue, Mikan tripped into the kitchen, showing many private areas, "Agh! T-those were for J-Junko... I'm sorry" She started crying but den helped cure despare dizeez. Hajime then maked out wif Nagito.
Nagito never got his 🅱️agel.

Just then, Hajime walked in on the traumatizing seen. Nagito had his wee wee, inside a hole other than Hajime's...
It was in the hole of a 🅱️agel.
"Nagito.. I t-thought we went over this" Hajime said as teers feel down his cheeks, his face turning a slight red.
Nagito smirked, "My wee wee is 🅱️ig though ain't it 🅱️🅱️G?"

Hajime couldn't hold 🅱️ack.. He didn't now wgat to do, but before Nagito even stuck his wee wee in him, Hajime was moaning and screaming daddy and other sexual things that are kinke

Nagito staired at hajime. "It's either me, or 🅱️ageleles." Hajime sayd, 🅱️loshingd

"🅱️-🅱️ut Hajime, we can be in a polymearuos relationship 🅱️etwin Orang Goose, 🅱️agel, me , you, and mIKan"

Mikan blushed, "🅱️-🅱️ut j-Junko..." she started crying.

"No Nagito, I want onley you" Hajime bite his lips and hold 🅱️ack tears

Nagito Walked over to hajIMe and kissed him, "You so hot uwu" he wihspurrd in his hear.

Nagitoes's mind was racing, he forgot all thoughts of 🅱️agels and poured orange joise all over Hajime
"You need a 🅱️athe now Hahahjime"

The orang guse was all over him, making him realys sticci, "N-nag it Oh, I'm so sticky frome Orang joice."Nagi toe looked at Hajime and 🅱️loushede, staring at his dripping wet 🅱️odey. "I-I don't know why i did that Hajimay but I..." he trailed off, 🅱️lousing

Hajime felt horny and hard so he trewoff his sticki shirt, "It's okay, I didn't like those shirt anyway"

"The orang juice will just make you taste sweiter" Nagito smirked, taking off his rad sweater and un🅱️ottoning his patns

"Maybe we sh-shouldn't do dhis right hear and know. Altou I do have an erextin so maybe yes."

Mikan starred at them and thought of Junko Enosheema. She got filled with despair and horneness and she left Nagitoes and Hajime to juice their oranges in peice.
"Now we're alone Hajeeme" Nargitwo smirke.

Hajime 🅱️lushd and staired ar Nag it toes as he push ed him on ground and smirke. Hajime startd crying, "Thad hudr..!?'"' ld🅱️

Nageto cried out "OMG im so sorry will a kiss make it 🅱️eter..." He kised Hajime. Juts then, Shrek n waluigi- sorry I made a typo . Kokichi slammed the dore open, "NAG IT TOES YOUR DICK WAS SUPPODE TO 🅱️E MYNE"

Shoeichi walked in too 🅱️ecause he was stalking Koichi and started to cryi. "KOKICHI I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME"
Kokichi then turned around and gasped so loud that all the glasses of orange juice that Hajime poured 🅱️roke and spilled all over Nagito, Hajime, Kokichi and Shuicheese