daydreaming: chapter 1

hey guys! as i said, i was gonna make a fanfic so here it is! i dunno how long it will go on for but i hope you enjoy the story! thank you and happy reading!
lucy 💞

—————————————

Shinsou POV

I was walking to my usual home room, Class 1C. I turned onto the hallway that would take me to my destination and I looked out the windows and saw a man with yellow hair.

He was yelling at deku, a kid I had to fight a few months ago and I honestly had no idea how he won, but here we are. He was yelling very loudly, even I could hear up from up here.

"weirdo.." I said to myself.

I entered my home room and since im a pretty quiet kid that had zero friends, nobody seemed to notice me enter the room. I shrugged and sat at my seat.

"Did you see monoma yelling at that kid from Class 1A? He must be on some drugs to be doing that shit so early in the morning." Said a kid I don't know the name of walking over to my desk.

I just snickered.

"Yeah, actually.." I said lowly, "he must of lost his temper on poor deku."

"Oh? That's his name?" He said.

"Yeah, and I only know his name because I had to fight him for the exams not long ago." I said with a little sigh at the end.

"Well that sucks."

"Oh well.."

Then he walked away and joined what I assumed was his little friend group. I looked out the window to my left and saw trees and bushes being swayed around because of the wind we had this morning.

I thought about how monoma was yelling at deku the rest of the day. By the end of the school day, I asked myself why I thought of him and why I was curious of learning more about him.

"Hey deku! I'm being forced to say this dumb shit.." I heard monoma say somewhere.

I looked to my right side to see monoma talking to deku with strangely not his creepy grin, but an uncomfortable frown. I'm assuming he was being forced to apologize to deku for yelling crazy stuff at him in the morning.

"O-oh it's fine don't worry!" Deku said with a stutter and nervousness.

So basically, his normal talking.

"What a pussy." I said under my breath.

I walked out of the school gates and headed home. My purple hair being tasseled because of the wind that was still here from the morning. I heard someone talking to themselves from behind.

"Fucking pussy. Always stuttering and can't even say a fucking sentence without doing that dumb stutter."
They said lowly.

I looked behind me and saw monoma looking at the ground and having a pissed expression on his face. I'm guessing he saw me looking at him and looked up from the ground and stared at me.

"What? You trying to start a fight or some shit?" Monoma spat at me.

Being a dick much?

"No I'm not trying to start a fight. But I do agree with you when you said that deku was a pussy." I deadpanned.

"Right? Like he has such a cool quirk and he can't even use it correctly!" Monoma groaned.

I chuckled at the fact that he's jealous of his quirk. I've never met anyone, well not personally, that was jealous of someone else's quirk.

"You must hate his guts then?" I asked, walking over to monoma.

Woah, monoma looks a bit cute. His hair on his face and his beautiful blue-gra- WOAH! Shinsou stop thinking that! You thought of monoma the whole day and now you think he's cute?

Am I turning gay because of monoma?

That's chapter one for you guys! I have some stuff coming your way. I really hope you enjoy this story.

Lucy 💞