Bath

"Here... use this."

"What is it?" the red head asked.

"Jesus, Sue. It's a bath bomb you use these all the time."

Susan chuckled as she responded, "It's in the shape of a pineapple! I had no idea what kind of kinky shit you had in mind, Lange."

Jessica rolled her eyes as she picked up the tube of toothpaste and squeezed some across the bristles of her toothbrush.

"You know, I would have no problem if you wanted to hop in with me," Susan said with a wink.

Jessica continued brushing her teeth as she looked at her beautiful lover, sitting in her huge claw foot bathtub with the bubbles filled to the top. She looked back in the mirror and couldn't help but smile at herself.

Jessica and Susan had been together since the end of Ryan Murphy's "Feud: Bette and Joan." They had known one another long before that. In fact, they had mutual friends and they were always running into one another at award shows. Their families had even vacationed together a time or two. Susan had also worked in a film with Sam Shepherd, Jessica's partner and the father of two of her three children. The two had always remained friendly throughout the years but something changed during their time working together. They spent a lot of time on set and in each others trailer together running lines and rehearsing their scenes. They had a mutual love of traveling, and the arts, particularly photography. They found they had much more in common then they had expected. By the time filming stopped they had grown incredibly close to one another and had begun spending time at each others New York apartments.

Susan had always been open to the idea of being with a woman, as she had always found women beautiful. She had just never really acted on it because she was almost always in a relationship. A "serial monogamist" as she called herself. Jessica had been alone for so many years that she had grown to like being by herself. No one to answer to, no one calling her endlessly asking when she would be home, what was for dinner, who she was with. She had her work and her many friends. She had in fact been with a few women during her younger years in Paris but after she became a mother and had her career, she never thought about it again. In fact, she didn't expect to be in a relationship again period, let alone with a woman.

But here she was, in her apartment with this beautiful, incredibly sexy, naked woman in her bathtub, summoning her to join her, how could she resist? She couldn't.

She finished brushing her teeth and walked over to the edge of the tub and knelt down beside it.  

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?"

"That's what they say... and really, who am I to disagree." the older woman responded.

They both chuckled.

Susan leaned over the tub and gave Jessica a kiss on her lips. The younger woman leaned in and cupped her lover's cheek, deepening the kiss, Susan allowed Jessica to invade her mouth with her hot wet tongue. The red head moaned into the kiss, while the blonde dipped her hand into the water and began massaging her lover's center. Susan ended the kiss and leaned her head back, a soft sigh exiting her mouth.

"You like that, don't you?" Jessica smiled, thoroughly enjoying Susan's response to her touch.

"Oh my God, you have no idea.."

"Tell me."

"I need you so badly, baby. Please."

With that Jessica inserted two fingers into Susan's wet slit.