sixteen

+

+

It had been three days now. Not much had happened since we first arrived, other than the fact I was scolded every five seconds for swearing.

Momo Sensei acted like she was my mom or some shit. All she does is bitch about stuff, cry over pointless things, and bake. I've never had mother, but I've got a good feeling that isn't what they do.

Her food wasn't even that good either.

Okay—that may have been a teeny weeny lie.

Momo sensei's taiyaki was to die for.

"Heyyyy Sensei?" Called Ryuu from his plastic chair. He sat at one of the cheap café tables the Konoha ninja had oh so graciously supplied us, chin resting in the palms of his hands.

"Hm?" Momo looked over at him from her spot in the kitchen, head peaking over the open door of the fridge. The stark white light splayed onto her tan skin, causing her to squint slightly.

"How much longer are we gonna have to lounge around here?"

"...I'm not sure."

Ryuu groaned and pulled his arms out from under his chin. His head hit the surface of the cheap table, the obnoxious smack bringing me to roll my eyes.

"This is boringgg!" He whined, squeezing his eyes shut.

I grumbled from my spot on the couch, arms crossed tightly across my chest. "I agree with the idiot. This is uneventful. We can't even be healed until this stupid shit is over—!"

"Swear jar!"

With a gust of air, Momo stood in front of me holding a jar filled to the brim with ryo. She narrowed her eyes and shook it around, the sounds of my poor, poor coins clinking around the sides of the glass.

I reeled at the thought of putting more money into that thing and shook my head wildly. "No way, crazy lady! You've taken so much of my damn money already—!"

Momo cut me off with a shout. "Now you're putting more money in here for using that word!"

"What word?!" I cried, throwing my hands up.

"Damn!"

Ryuu shot up from the table, plastic chair flying out from under his ass. He pointed a finger at Momo and let out a mischievous laugh, "Now you've gotta put money in the jar, Sensei!"