chapter 1

It was a windy hit summer day when it all began, I was 17 and she was also, we had been dating for about a year now and it was our last year in grade school, she was wearing a nice white top with some tight blue jeans that made her glutes and thighs stand out, I was wearing some kakis and a white t shirt, we were both really exited to see beach other that morning one because we had plan and two because it was a valentines day, and you know what that means to alot of people😉. we both decided to meet at my house and from there we would go to school together, our plan was to pretend we would go to school and from halfway there we would go to our date destination witch was at a park where we would be having a picnic, so we both go back to my house and get the stuff for the picnic, but before leaving I told her to come in my room and when we both entered I surprised her with 2 bit red balloons and some chocolate, she smiled and gave my a very comforting hug, I told her that I loved her and thanked her for loving me and being with me on this special day for both of us. I noticed her eyes shinning like I have never seen them shine before, so then I got close to her and whispered "would you like to be my first woman" and she then looked at me and said it would be a pleasure, and what happened next was an astronomical morning for both of us, first we both started to kiss each other and caress each other, when we both were in heat I first took off her white top and her white seethru braw off, her aa size boobs were nice and soft when I first touched them, I started to play with her nipples until they were nice and hard I then started to lick them with the top of my tounge and then my mouth started to suck them I only could hear her soft moan knowing that she was getting moist down there, so I led her to my bed and sat her down and took off her shoes and then started to unzip her jeans and took them completly off I rub her vagina real soft and slowly until I knew she was really wet, I then took her panties off and started to rub her wet and warm vagina with my middle finger until she started yo moan louder and louder, she then told me that was going to climax if I kept rubbing her clit so I started going faster until she climaxed, she looked very erotic, so then I stood her up and started kissing her again she then took off my shirt and playing with my chest and kissing it also, i liked her wet tounge touching my body , she bit and sucked my neck, and she suddenly put her right hand on my rock hard cock and started softly rubbing it over my khakis, I started to get harder and harder that my cock wanted to rip thru my khakis, she then suddenly started to unzip my pants until my clock jumped out and as soon as my cock my was out she grabbed it and started to jerk it off really softly I groaned and groaned she then put her other hand around it and started to stroke it faster until it was completely hard, she the. got on her knees and was looking straight at my clock and balls,I then asked her if she could put her nice lips arkund, so she did and it was an amazing feeling that connot be described, she got it really hard and wet, after 5 minutes of getting my clock sucked I felt like I wanted to go in her and she also wanted to feel my hard rock inside her, so she layed down in bed and spreaded her legs and got in between her, once I was ready to go inside I slowly put my tip in amd then pulled it out and I kept repeating that until she was really wet and then slowly I whispered in her ear that "I'm going to put all my clock inside her" and she replied "yes please" and once I did she gave a very loud moan and I gave a man groan once I felt her warm inner vagina lips around my hard rock, I knew she was in a little pain but she kept saying to penetrate more and more and I kept going back and forth, I was really aroused by her sexy moan and her erotic gestures, after a while of us having some passionate sex I got my cock out a told her to get on top, se she then grabbed my clock and slowly put it in her, and she kept on going up and down and seeing her boobs bouncing up and down and her moaning really turned me on , we kept fucking each other and realeasing our energy and feeling all the friction our bodies felt, she kept saying "Oohh yeah Robert fuck me just like that" and I replied "that's how you like it" and she then replied " yeaahhh I loovvvee it like thaaat" we kept exchanging erotic words that suddenly I felt like I was going to cum, so I told her " I'm going to gym" and she replie " yeah baby cum in mee" so I then released it in her. She was so turned on That she told me she climaxed a few seconds before I cummed. We both felt hot and satisfied and very relaxed we both layed down and held each other really passionate.