Red Card-Ending

"Hey Tamanna",Rishabh tapped her head with full courage from inside.

"Yes.", Tamanna woke up in shock, she thought it was some teacher, she saw Rishabh and took a deep breadth.

"Thank god Rishabh it was you. I thought class started.", she sighs again her eyes as well her face was red. She then took out water bottle and drank some.

"I am sorry to disturb you but I was just wondering what happened to you. I...... I mean have you completed the homework?", Rishabh's voice decreased as he advanced with the sentence.

"I am fine lol. And no I haven't completed the homework yet. Have you completed?", she eventually decreased her voice so as to troll Rishabh.

" No not yet. You know yesterday United were playing so I didn't get time."

"Ok", Tamanna takes out her notebook and opens the homework question.

"If you don't mind can I copy homework from you. You know my physics sucks."

"Ok sit", Tamanna gets inside the bench making way for him to sit.

Rishabh's friends were looking at the whole thing with a jealous smile.

Now scared Rishabh sat on the edge of the seat with almost a space of 2 people between her and himself. He was trying to peep in her notebook like people do in exams.

"So you don't even know basic sigma sign?", laughs Tamanna.

"Actually I don't get anything in class."

"Why don't you just concentrate in class?",asked Tamanna.

"Because of you", it literally came out of Rishabh's mouth and he became red.

"I am sorry? What did I do?", asked Tamanna.

"Ok. See Tamanna I have a confession to make", after taking a deep breadth Rishabh told.

"Ohk go on..."

"See I had...I mean have this major crush on you.", Rishabh told with his eyes closed.

"Wow. I mean, I am shocked."

"See I am sorry, but it had to come out eventually, I really didn't mean to hurt you. It's just a thing that I just wanted to take out."

Tamanna started laughing slowly. Rishabh was shocked as to what was happening.

"What happened Tamanna? Are you alright?",asked Rishabh furiously.

"Idiot",laughs,"Ok,I also have 1 confession, I knew this thing, Palash told me much before. But I never thought this was coming so early."

Rishabh was expressionless he didn't knew what he just did and the kind of reply he got in return. Palash turned back with a smile.

Palash with his hand waved it in front of Rishabh and asked, "Umm...Are you alive?Hey..".

"Yea I wasn't expecting this to come. I don't know how to react.", Rishabh told with zero expression changed.

"Well now you told."

"So...is that a yes or what?", asked Rishabh.

"Well think a girl is talking to you still after knowing something like this. What do you make out it?", replied Tamanna.

"Can you just pinch me? I mean you spoiled my whole year and now it seems so simple."

"You need some rest", Tamanna told this putting 1 hand on Rishabh's shoulder.