Sharkboy x max ☡

(A LITTLE kinky stuffs PROFANITY )
SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Slaps could be heard throughout the room.

"Max, Could you stop slapping the dough." Sharkboy said with a eyeroll.

"S-sorry." Max said turning red.

Max would stop slapping the food and start to sugar coat it.

Max would finally put it in the oven.

Sharkboy would glare at him.

Lavagirl would look at her bickering friends, she was not exactly seeing what other would she was seeing a half tsundere/half yandere sharkboy flirting with Max.

She'd drool looking at them imagining scenarios where sharkboy strips max naked and licks whipped cream off of him or where sharkboy spanks max for 'doing something wrong'.

"Lavagirl!"Max would say catching her attention.

"H-huh!?!" Lavagirl would stutter out.

"I Said sharkboy is trying to bite me for messing up the desserts which is CRAZY!" He'd say getting louder at the crazy part.

Sharkboy would glare at max.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN IDIOT!" Sharkboy would say getting in Max's face.

Lavagirl would remember her second scenario and blush before looking down.

"Y-you could spank him instead." Lavagirl would say looking at sharkboy with a blush tinting her cheeks.

Sharkboy would ball his fist, sharkboy would take a look at max to see max had a look of shock and disgust on his punch-able face.

Sharkboy would ponder before his scowl would turn into a smirk and his fist would un-clench.

Sharkboy walked over to max, grabbing his hand he pull him upstairs to his bedroom.

Max would struggle but eventually stop because of the mean look sharkboy sent.

Sharkboy would push max onto the bed, max would Lay on the bed belly first.

"W-what are you doing.." Max would say as sharkboy would step closer.

Sharkboy would smile and Smack one of Maxs ass cheeks.

Max would yelp and bit his Lip feeling arousal run through his veins.

Sharkboy would continue to spank max

"OHHHHHH YES DADDY!" Max would scream out.

"OH YOU LIKE THAT HUH UHHH YEAH!" SHARKBOY WOULD PANT OUT SHOVING into max.

They'd cum on each other and it would bounce off the ceiling.

"Goodnight." They'd both pant out.
_________________________________________
(Not gonna lie I'm drunk as fuck right now.)