what they like about you! class-a!

Izuku midoriya

he loves almost everything about you, but what he mainly likes is your hands.
he likes how (small/big) they are and he just kind of fiddles with them without realizing. interwinding his with yours, spreading your fingers, and doing whatever to get his mind off of something or to cheer you up.

Katsuki bakugou

why should it be surprising? he loves your lips, he could kiss them whenever. knowing how much you love each other, and for him to show off he has the "hottest babe in all of japan"...

Todoroki Shoto

he adores your face but he loves fiddling with your hair, he would ask sometimes to comb your hair or to just mess with it while a movie date. He likes how soft it is to his hands. sometimes when something bores him he'd go behind you and start putting your hair in braids or some sort of hair style,of course, with permission.
 he does cool hairstyles though.

Kirishima Ejirou

this manly shark absolutely loves your eyes and how lost he could get into them, it almost makes him fall in love with you all over again! those (e/c) eyes couldn't beat any other, sometimes when its just you and him and its silent he would look to you until you turned. peck you on the cheek and give a toothy grin. he loves to give you surprise kisses, because it leaves you a bit flustered.

Kaminari Denki

denki loves how you sometimes attire, he says that "you have great fashion taste" and "gives an aesthetic." though its almost everything you wear that made you look good in his eyes. heck you could be in a tanktop with plad sweatpants and bunny slippers and he'd still call you beautiful.
 theres your supportive boyfriend!

((phew...if anyone wants me to do anymore 1-a students please let me know!